Just as I was regaining faith in Nintendo...

#91CronoDynePosted 1/27/2013 8:10:29 PM
lol@ Nintendo loyalists blaming the victim.

TC, you said it was discolored. Was it completely black or just a different color?
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#92KingJaggiPosted 1/27/2013 8:12:49 PM
CronoDyne posted...

TC, you said it was discolored. Was it completely black or just a different color?

My psp had a dead pixel who do i blame?
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#93MaxStar360Posted 1/27/2013 8:13:37 PM
Defendrone?

TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT! All trolls please report to the detention room for summary interrogation, torture and execution. Thank you. Have a nice day! :)
---
Smile no smile. See if they see what you mean. -Suzanne Vega
#94dillo9000Posted 1/27/2013 8:15:06 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Jakerific44 posted...
I demand pics.

...What?

*briefly scrolls through to see no picture link*

Confirmed Troll

Try harder next time
---
Can't wait for: Persona 5, Pikmin 3, SSB4
Currently playing: Persona 4 Arena, Persona 3 FES, Sonic Adventure
#95kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:18:13 PM
CronoDyne posted...

First it was bluish green then it was white.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#96NekoakumaPosted 1/27/2013 8:19:29 PM
If it's a stuck pixel, there are a few ways to unstick it by yourself.

Cycle through some solid colours repeatedly, try press lightly on the pixel, or run a pixel unstuck video on the 3DS. (seizure warning)
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#97kewldude475(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:20:21 PM
dillo9000 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Jakerific44 posted...
I demand pics.

...What?

Confirmed Troll

Try harder next time

I'm a troll because I didn't post pics of a dead pixel? Saying you have had 3DS' with dead pixels is trolling?
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#98RazieruPosted 1/27/2013 8:25:20 PM(edited)
My condolences, TC. I feel ya, man. It happens to the best of us. I called myself buying one of those things, and had a cluster **** of pixels dead or stuck. I easily returned it, and never looked back.

As far as stuck or dead pixels go, it's a lucky dip no matter what hand held you buy unfortunately. It's best to deal with idiot Nintendo or the responsible game company in general as far as this goes. Doing it through stores (especially Gamestop) will only have them profiling you like you're trying to scam them or something for this problem.

What's even more pathetic and sad is the sheer amount of arse hurt Nintendrones actually defending a manufacturer's defect. The ballad of the Nintendo boy scout and fanboyism is even stronger in this one. Reggie's still not impressed, guys.

PokeMaster posted...
If it's a stuck pixel, there are a few ways to unstick it by yourself.

Cycle through some solid colours repeatedly, try press lightly on the pixel, or run a pixel unstuck video on the 3DS. (seizure warning)

I actually tried this method with a GBA SP. The thing is, that pixel came BACK. It's really best to address the problem by eradicating it rather than treating it.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#99RocketZXbluePosted 1/27/2013 8:24:44 PM
mine had no dead pixels (that I noticed anyways)
mine has a loose hinge (rocks slightly back and forth just by me tilting a little bit) and the back battery compartment squeaks..
other than that I like it better than the smaller 3DS, except for getting play coins as the handheld is heavier and harder to shake, and requires you to wear clothes with loose pockets so it can actually count your steps. jeans +3dsXL= FAIL
#100ADicoGirlPosted 1/27/2013 8:27:21 PM
kewldude475 posted...
dillo9000 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Jakerific44 posted...
I demand pics.

...What?

Confirmed Troll

Try harder next time

I'm a troll because I didn't post pics of a dead pixel? Saying you have had 3DS' with dead pixels is trolling?

Well, it's not like it's very difficult to post pictures, especially considering the 3DS has built in cameras, and an sd card to transfer the photos to a computer.

Plus, you're calling people drones, so you shouldn't be so snippity about being called a troll.