This year for the 3DS is simply too strong

#1legendarylemurPosted 1/27/2013 11:25:01 PM
We're getting the JP exclusive gems of 2012 this year along with a few newer titles such as Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon. Japan is getting the likes of SMTIV and friends themselves. My gawd... this year is gonna be monstrous for the 3DS.

The questions are... will they run out of steam after this? Also, how will the Vita even attempt to get back on the board? There will be next to no reason to get the Vita over the 3DS at this rate.

In terms of steam, there's still a possible TWEWY2, LoZ, a DKC game?, Kirby, Metroid?, and maybe another generation of Pokemon? so I don't think they will run out of materials per se, but can anything beat 2013 at this rate?
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Catch the Rainbow
#2nonexistingheroPosted 1/27/2013 11:26:30 PM
Toddlers can beat the s*** out of the 3DS.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#3jedinatPosted 1/27/2013 11:28:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:28:45 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Toddlers can beat the s*** out of the 3DS.

But will they blend?
---
Catch the Rainbow
#5NathanisDrakePosted 1/27/2013 11:32:54 PM
Best. Handheld. Ever.

I'm serious.
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#6legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:44:28 PM
NathanisDrake posted...
Best. Handheld. Ever.

I'm serious.

If this year goes well, and the next 2-3 years prove to not lose steam, it will indeed be one of the best handhelds if not the best.
---
Catch the Rainbow
#7RazieruPosted 1/28/2013 12:08:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8CrybabyloverPosted 1/28/2013 12:13:56 AM
Razieru posted...
Ah, 3DS glory boys still feel the need to blindly praise the 3DS and get an itching to take a whiny **** on the Vita. Wow. This never gets....old.

Yes, everyone knows about the Vita. You don't need to bring it up every time just to validate and substantiate your 3DS REassurance and other claims.

It still won't hide the facts:

> 3DS XL is a horrid mass of low budget hardware Nintendo is effortlessly suckering people into buying

> E-Shop is still garbage and rife with overrated shovel-ware and lacking in quality VC software that takes six months to a year to even show up on it

> limited edition 3DS XL bundles have yet to leave other regions

> limited demos

> horrid DS game play resolution

> titles mentioned are being over hyped but not yet released; most are "fanboy delights" anyway

> 3DS STILL hasn't gotten GBA games, but the Wii U does

Yup, let's wait until Nintendo attempts to repair even ONE of those fractures FIRST before proclaiming praise to Nintendo Allah people.

You spend large amounts of your day on a board of a system you don't like just telling people their opinions are wrong. This is what you do every day. Every. Damn. Day.

Why can't you do something productive? Get it together man.

We like the 3DS. Get over it.
---
He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
[3DS FC: 1289-8445-3650] | [NNID: xShiga] | [PSN: Shiga2714] | [Steam: xxshigaxx]
#9legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:34:22 AM
Razieru posted...
Ah, 3DS glory boys still feel the need to blindly praise the 3DS and get an itching to take a whiny **** on the Vita. Wow. This never gets....old.

Yes, everyone knows about the Vita. You don't need to bring it up every time just to validate and substantiate your 3DS REassurance and other claims.

It still won't hide the facts:

> 3DS XL is a horrid mass of low budget hardware Nintendo is effortlessly suckering people into buying

> E-Shop is still garbage and rife with overrated shovel-ware and lacking in quality VC software that takes six months to a year to even show up on it

> limited edition 3DS XL bundles have yet to leave other regions

> limited demos

> horrid DS game play resolution

> titles mentioned are being over hyped but not yet released; most are "fanboy delights" anyway

> 3DS STILL hasn't gotten GBA games, but the Wii U does

Yup, let's wait until Nintendo attempts to repair even ONE of those fractures FIRST before proclaiming praise to Nintendo Allah people.

3DS XL is actually preferred by most people. If you don't like the XL, just buy the original 3DS. Very simple if you actually think about things once in a while. I would recommend trying it out.

E-shop has plenty of gems, and what you may say about is a thing called an opinion, and so is mine. Not sure what you mean by the whole 6 month to a year thing because we get a few every few weeks.

Lack of release of limited editions doesn't make the 3DS bad in any way.

Limited demos is a moot point. You can't reach the limit even if you seriously love the game. If you love it so you'd play the first few minutes of the game 30 times, you'd have bought the game.

DS game play resolution is also a matter of opinion. You can always hold select? and make the screen smaller on your 3DS screen to get a clearer but smaller picture.

Hypes behind titles don't appear out of nowhere. Hype is based on past game experiences and trailers. Atlus rarely makes bad games, so we have every right to be excited about SMTIV. FE:A is already known to be a great game, and so is Animal Crossing. Pokemon will always have hype, and so on. The only games I would be cautious about raising hype are the likes of Castlevania or Luigi's Mansion. Both of those games are in the gray area due to either not having many previous installments or not having a very good previous installments.

So... unless you stated those points to be "problems," I don't see much point in your post at all.
---
Catch the Rainbow
#10legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 12:36:28 AM
Oh, and the GBA thing is actually a problem. Hopefully we see those soon.
---
Catch the Rainbow