- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Castlevania
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
- Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
- Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
- Project X Zone
- Pokémon X/Y

Yep, that's too strong of a lineup for this year.

Not! This is every 3DS owner's dream release schedule!

And keep in mind, most of those are coming in the first half of the year - I guarantee Nintendo has a couple of games left up their sleeves for the end of the year. I'm guessing that either a new Zelda or Metroid are going to release this fall
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
If it is past 10, expect a steep drop in my grammar skills
#42dmaster342Posted 1/28/2013 9:32:29 PM
The amount of strong, solid 3DS games coming out this year is too damn high.
#43RazieruPosted 1/28/2013 9:42:58 PM
The extreme expectations here reek of going way overboard. People are actually guaranteeing that every title mentioned will be some kind of unfathomable million seller.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#44KingJaggiPosted 1/28/2013 9:50:01 PM
Razieru posted...
The extreme expectations here reek of going way overboard. People are actually guaranteeing that every title mentioned will be some kind of unfathomable million seller.

You must really hate the 3ds.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#45RazieruPosted 1/28/2013 9:52:36 PM
KingJaggi posted...
Razieru posted...

I'll let you know in a review about it one day.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#46Lelouch71Posted 1/28/2013 10:38:41 PM
This year is just the beginning. It will only go uphill from here. It won't start to die down until the 3DS' successor is announce. So it has a good 4-5 years left before it slows down.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#47Megaman OmegaPosted 1/29/2013 5:24:32 AM
Razieru posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

It's hilarious how you are so insecure that this topic made you just THAT butthurt. I think you just went from zero to a grade A meltdown in record time, lol!
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#48OmegaChrisPosted 1/29/2013 5:37:34 AM
Quote:KingJaggi posted...
Razieru posted...

I'll let you know in a review about it one day.

@Razieru

I won't read it
---
Nintendo Ntwk & PSN ID: Chrismiyster
3DS Friend Code: 4897-7237-1836
#49DarthFloatyPosted 1/29/2013 6:07:24 AM
Razieru posted...

From this list:

- Fire Emblem Awakening
- Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
- Castlevania
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers
- Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
- Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
- Project X Zone
- Pokémon X/Y

Yeah, each of those has a shot at selling a million. Fire Emblem is almost certainly going to (500K in Japan, heavily advertised in the US), Monster Hunter Will, Animal Crossing has, individually X/Y will, Luigi's Mansion has a great shot, ect.
#50Kyoshiro12345Posted 1/29/2013 6:35:14 AM
Crybabylover posted...
TC, you've provided very valid points, but the thing is that they don't care. They're not going to be convinced because that's not why they're here. Their only goal is to deter new potential consumers from buying a 3DS or seeing us get defensive about it.

Don't waste your time trying to actually counter-argue against these people. Remember that they ACTUALLY frequently visit game boards they DISLIKE just to INSULT it. Just to insult it.

They clearly have a lot of free time on their hands. Screw these guys, we don't have to try to argue with them. Just call them out for how ridiculous their actions are or just not respond at all. We're not entitled to acknowledge them.

i visit this board because i have 2 3ds(english, and japanese) and also visit vita board because i own a vita and have multiple region accounts, and yes you are right, they come here to troll. but if you ever visit the vita board is 5% of vita owners tring to find out about new games(and yes, vita is getting better games everyday, just not outside japan) and the 95% rest are nintendo fans trolling and hateing, and behaving like childrens crying because they dont own a vita.
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.