any good streetpass places in San Jose CA?

#1RocketZXbluePosted 1/28/2013 1:03:49 AM
topic
i've been hanging out at malls trying to get street passes i got 7 passes after 2 days... and I've gone to the local gamestop (only one I know of has a 3DS with streetpass ON)
any other good places?
might be a longshot but any like "Streetpass groups" in San Jose?
#2ZeroEquat1onPosted 1/28/2013 1:24:30 AM
http://www.fanime.com/

I got over 800 street passes in 3 days at last years con and you don't need an admission badge to hang out in the main hall ways or outside its just needed for the panels and other events there.
---
Nintendo Network ID: PKMN_Trainer_Z
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5071-9539
#3AIvinnPosted 1/28/2013 2:55:21 AM
I've been trying to eat some around the area as well. :/ I bring my 3ds whenever I come from Oakland but no luck.

Try the Great Mall in Milpitas? or the Sun Valley Mall? ((I think that's in SJ. I never go there) or try walking through SJSU to see f any college students being theirs around.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#4RocketZXblue(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:02:55 PM
ZeroEquat1on posted...
http://www.fanime.com/

I got over 800 street passes in 3 days at last years con and you don't need an admission badge to hang out in the main hall ways or outside its just needed for the panels and other events there.

yeah i'm 100% broke right now, can't afford going to fanime and I don't think I can get a ride just to "hang out in the main hallways"
i'll see what happens though, i could hop on a bus if needed...
#5RocketZXblue(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:05:43 PM
AIvinn posted...
I've been trying to eat some around the area as well. :/ I bring my 3ds whenever I come from Oakland but no luck.

Try the Great Mall in Milpitas? or the Sun Valley Mall? ((I think that's in SJ. I never go there) or try walking through SJSU to see f any college students being theirs around.

am I even allowed on SJSU campus without actually being a student? I live PRETTY close to SJSU it's like a 15 minute bus ride.
well I got two streetpasses at mission college (taking classes there)