Game/s you regret purchasing for the 3DS

#31imlpzPosted 1/28/2013 9:16:10 AM
abbyhitter posted...
None. I fully research the games that I purchase so that I know that I will like it. I'm really picky and cheap when it comes to throwing my money at video games! I'm very selective.

Lol. I'm the exact same way.
---
Major Gundam fan right here!!!
#32mycousinvinniePosted 1/28/2013 9:17:05 AM
sticker star, it just isn't anywhere near as good as the older ones
#33Mega_RatPosted 1/28/2013 9:21:49 AM
CelesEsperIce3 posted...
I've yet to regret a 3DS purchase, but Knights in the Nightmare on the DS still haunts me.

I'll buy it off you PLEEEEAAAAASE! D:
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#34guedesbrawlPosted 1/28/2013 9:23:04 AM
none.
admittedly,i've only bought 3d land and uprising
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#35BluBat8891Posted 1/28/2013 9:43:01 AM(edited)
Any of the Lego games - (but I bought Lego Star Wars III, Harry Potter Years 5-7 and Batman 2). These games have no replay value after you finish them. I guess that'll teach me to buy a kid's game three times.

The Sims 3 Pets - At least this was a bargain game and it was somewhat decent but it's on this list because it crashed occasionally.

Nintendogs + Cats- It added almost nothing new from the original games aside from, well, cats and online play.

Super Street Fighter IV 3D - Pretty lame unless you're doing online play which is pretty rare if nobody owns/plays the game.
---
Xbox 360 Username: StoneWolf8891
PS3 Username: CrowTServo88
#36AndaryuPosted 1/28/2013 9:34:47 AM
I like these topics, never really openly thought about what titles I regretted for each system except the Vita, which I posted in earlier.

For the 3DS... Only one title comes to mind. Sonic Generations. Loved the console version so I got the 3DS game for my son since it has Mushroom Hill Zone as an exclusive. Absolutely horrible game and a complete waste of money. Poor mechanics, cheap looking visuals, dull stage layout and worst of all, not being able to be Super Sonic in stages after you get all the emeralds? Biggest waste of a 3DS game if I've ever seen one.
---
We have no choice but to let go of the past to move forward...
#37OmerMePosted 1/28/2013 9:40:38 AM
Star Fox 64 3D, bored the hell out of me. Sold it to a friend

Dream Trigger 3D, bought it when it released since there were no interesting games to buy close to the 3DS launch. It's a nice game but I can't get myself to finish it.

Tekken 3D Prime Edition... there's really no content.

For comparison my other games are:
OOT3D
SM3DL
SSFIV3DE
TFF
KIU
KH3D
REM
RER
MK7
SPSS

Kinda off-topic but I also regret buying NSMBU, since I had to pay a crap ton for it and the Wii U since I imported them and I really don't enjoy the NSMB series, thought this game might change that.
---
MHT: OmerMe, ID: N9R225 (EU)
#38Halladay32Posted 1/28/2013 9:41:36 AM
None. I've gotten enjoyment out of all the games I own.
---
"A man who lived in dreams. That's who he was."
#39brawl__08Posted 1/28/2013 9:47:55 AM
Ocarina of Time 3D. Age hurt the original considerably.

MGS3D. Peace Walker controls don't work as well with the game as you might think they would.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#40RicardoSForeverPosted 1/28/2013 9:59:13 AM
marioparty17 posted...
Pokemon Rumble Blast

---
If this world was noob free; than nobody could laugh at least once!