Game/s you regret purchasing for the 3DS

#51snake_5036Posted 1/28/2013 10:50:00 AM
mercs 3d
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:52....500th posts: 5
#52NettoSaitoPosted 1/28/2013 10:51:32 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Tales of the Abyss. Not a fan of the combat as I prefer Dragon Quest (Console Style) battle systems. Got caught up in all the hype on this board and bought it.

You mean you like turn based style lol. Abyss is a console game
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#53lazycomplifePosted 1/28/2013 10:53:59 AM
Sticker Star - Pointless battles kept me uninterested
Star Fox 64 - Not much replay value, and is better on a console
Mario 3D land - Bought cause of good reviews, but just didn't like the game too much
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#54zenprismPosted 1/28/2013 10:54:57 AM
Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I really, really tried to like it, but it just turned out to be a half-assed RPG.
I don't think Nintendo is even capable of reaching the heights of Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door anymore (the pinnacle of the series).
#55redbuckPosted 1/28/2013 11:04:13 AM
Kid Icarus, and Shinobi. Both are good games, but Kid Icarus was a total let-down for me, and Shinobi... I guess it's not the game itself, but I'm just not hardcore enough for a game like that. I was getting my ass kicked on the easiest difficulty, and never did finish it.
#56thenoobynooberPosted 1/28/2013 11:06:39 AM
rayman 3D
#57OshareKeijiPosted 1/28/2013 11:12:54 AM(edited)
Moe Moe Daisensou Gendaiban 3D (JP Region only).

It's totally cumbersome because entering commands and other stuff is heavily dependent on the touch screen. It would have been better if the SLG part was button use only like with the PS3 and Vita ports.

Plus rendering a scaled-down map screen in 3D emphazises the blandness even further.
---
http://momoiro-rakuen.blogspot.com/
http://game-time-kouryaku.blogspot.com/
#58CompassPosted 1/28/2013 11:11:38 AM
TronBonne09 posted...
Theatrhythm. I'm not a fan of pure rhythm games. I need much more to keep me interested. I thought the fantastic music would be enough but it wasn't, since I found the gameplay to be so repetitive and boring after a few hours. I'm not saying it's a bad game, just not a game for me.

I kinda felt the same at first until I started playing the higher difficulties. It gets way more fun at that point imo.

ares9090 posted...
Code of Princess, I don't like that game at all

Yeah, I don't like beat-'em-ups, didn't like Guardian Heroes, so not sure why I still bought this. The only game I regret buying, but I will still go back now and then to see if I can get into it.
#59neonickPosted 1/28/2013 11:12:13 AM
New SMB 2 - I loved the first one, but the second one just didn't live up to the expectations. Bland, boring game.

Super Mario 3D Land - It gets a lot of praise, but I don't see why. I had to force myself to play it.
---
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller
#60CompassPosted 1/28/2013 11:13:03 AM
Forgot about Shinobi. Yeah, I suck too much for that game.