Game/s you regret purchasing for the 3DS

#61paperwariorPosted 1/28/2013 11:13:12 AM
Shinobi. I like hard games, but this one is just ridiculous with how long the levels are and needing to parry and such. I only beat level 1.
Tetris Axis, because it's a full retail Tetris game. The additional modes are okay, but it's better just having GB Tetris on your system.
---
Ladders are a socially-acceptable way to reach your goals.
#62nintendoggerPosted 1/28/2013 11:15:23 AM
Doctor Lautrec, Rhythm Thief, and Heroes of Ruin. I should have borrowed or rented all three.
---
Rah.
#63jbl8199Posted 1/28/2013 11:17:14 AM
Style Savvy. It was kinda fun at first, but gets pretty boring after a while. Plus it takes up a lot of space on the SD card if you get the digital version.
#64pariah164Posted 1/28/2013 11:20:31 AM
Kid Icarus
Sonic Generations
Super Street Fighter IV

Regret those big time.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#65Emperor_mateusPosted 1/28/2013 11:22:00 AM
Star fox 3ds

Not because its a bad game its still great, but because it was still so fresh in my memory. I forgot a lot of things about Ocarina of time, but star fox 64 was pretty shorts and I played trough it way too much when I was younger, so I still remembered everything that happened making the 3ds game get old quickly.
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#66nintendoggerPosted 1/28/2013 11:22:42 AM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Tales of the Abyss. Not a fan of the combat as I prefer Dragon Quest (Console Style) battle systems. Got caught up in all the hype on this board and bought it.

I also agree with this. I have Tales and have barely touched it. I just really don't like team rpg battling.
---
Rah.
#67RobotPirteGhostPosted 1/28/2013 11:33:36 AM
Rayman 3D. Bought it blind with my 3DS because I needed something to play on it. It was in my 3DS for about 15 minutes, then it was headed to Gamestop.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#68MettanAtemPosted 1/28/2013 11:36:56 AM
Scribblenauts Unlimited was not really the best choice. Not quite as good as Super Scribblenauts. Should've just gotten the version on Steam. Not entirely a "regret" though, as the 3DS case that came with it is pretty cool.
#69funguy10Posted 1/28/2013 11:39:03 AM
even though i own most of the games you guys list. i can say i have no regrets. i like them all and the DS games i have too. :) but the one i'm lest interested in is kid icarus. i didnt like the controls. kinda hard to aim with stylus,move and shoot. my favourite though is spirit camera. :)
#70Chosen_one_41Posted 1/28/2013 11:40:00 AM
Tetris Axis. The only game mode I enjoy is the basic one and I could have just bought the GB Tetris on the virtual console for $2 for that, which I now have anyway.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
If Friendship is Magic, does that mean Magic is Friendship?