Games with good replay value

#1UnknownEaglePosted 1/28/2013 4:02:42 PM
So I got a 3DS this week with mario kart 7 and ofcourse I want some new games now.
I was wondering which games in your opinion have good replay value, because I just want to get one extra game to play till monster hunter 3G comes out (the whole reason I got the 3DS)
---
I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.
#2MarsfordPosted 1/28/2013 4:09:45 PM
Kid Icarus Uprising
Tales of the Abyss
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Resident Evil Revelations
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#3jedinatPosted 1/28/2013 4:10:33 PM
Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning

Rather than mere replay value... it should take you forever to finish the goals given you and it never actually ends besides... and when you get tired of your current game you can do it all over doing things differently and picking a different spouse.
#4UnknownEagle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 4:16:54 PM
jedinat posted...

Rather than mere replay value... it should take you forever to finish the goals given you and it never actually ends besides... and when you get tired of your current game you can do it all over doing things differently and picking a different spouse.

Hmmm, I prefer those kind of games which actually never end (That is why I love the monster hunter series, because you have to play for hundreds of hours before you actually can complete the game). Sadly, HM3D A new beginning isn't released in europe (yet)
---
#5MangaWarriorPosted 1/28/2013 4:38:12 PM
kid Icarus will definitely hold you over till monster hunter!!!
---
"Nothing is as strong as we say it to be"
FC: 3265-5067-7221 my name is "Divine"
#6MereMarePosted 1/29/2013 2:28:18 AM
Fire Emblem: Awakening
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#7UnknownEagle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:47:09 AM
MereMare posted...
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Sadly enough that game also isn't released yet in europe >.< Nintendo hates europe
---
#8DarkIVloonPosted 1/29/2013 9:56:12 AM
Frogger 3D
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#9KGTriggerPosted 1/29/2013 9:57:57 AM
jedinat posted...

Too bad you can't just divorce your spouse so that you can truly keep playing that one save file forever.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#10JunT1986Posted 1/29/2013 10:02:50 AM
Starfox 64 3D