After deleting a demo, I now have a distracting space between two icons.

#21n00bsaib0tPosted 1/29/2013 8:20:45 PM
littlecletus posted...
Wow....I got my answer yesterday and thought to myself "Damn, the 3DS board is actually cool...not full of idiots who like to talk smack from behind the safety of there monitor....like every other board here. These folks are actually good people." I mean I admitted it was a stupid question and expected idiot responses. When I didn't get them, I was shocked.

Man....I was wrong. Shoulda known better.

To those who gave me an asnwer, thanks.
To the rest....lol. Pathetic. I imagine you are all the types who get beat down and t-bagged daily at school and eventually post videos on YouTube right before you off yourself....and gamefaqs is where YOU get to be the bully.
Hahaha...keep trying.

Its always amusing to see someone get butt hurt about comments made behind a computer screen then try and act macho from behind a computer screen himself. You dont even have the mental capacity to try drag n drop on your DS, you arent fooling anyone kid.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#22poptarts22Posted 1/29/2013 8:31:24 PM
littlecletus posted...
Wow....I got my answer yesterday and thought to myself "Damn, the 3DS board is actually cool...not full of idiots who like to talk smack from behind the safety of there monitor....like every other board here. These folks are actually good people." I mean I admitted it was a stupid question and expected idiot responses. When I didn't get them, I was shocked.

To the rest....lol. Pathetic. I imagine you are all the types who get beat down and t-bagged daily at school and eventually post videos on YouTube right before you off yourself....and gamefaqs is where YOU get to be the bully.
Hahaha...keep trying.

I think it's just that this board is more full of problem solvers who use critical thinking outside of the box and persistence when they come across a problem rather than not try anything, give up, and instantly come asking for help on a forum.

I could understand if it was something like not being able to figure out which specific Thing sticker to use on a boss in Paper Mario, but not at least TRYING to drag the icon is akin wondering why your toilet won't flush when you blow on the handle instead of pressing it down.
#23poptarts22Posted 1/29/2013 8:34:12 PM
poptarts22 posted...
littlecletus posted...

Hahaha...keep trying.

I think it's just that this board is more full of problem solvers who use critical thinking outside of the box and persistence when they come across a problem rather than not try anything, give up, and instantly come asking for help on a forum.

I could understand if it was something like not being able to figure out which specific Thing sticker to use on a boss in Paper Mario, but not at least TRYING to drag the icon is akin wondering why your toilet won't flush when you blow on the handle instead of pressing it down.

And yes, I am aware of the irony of "problem solvers" on a site dedicated to giving people step-by-step instructions through a game, but when a topic like this comes along it makes we wonder if the younger generation who have had FAQs their entire life have maybe become too dependent on hand-holding compared to the generation who had to learn to bomb invisible walls in the original Legend of Zelda.