Hope we get a sequel to Attack of the Saiyins

#31AceMosPosted 1/29/2013 12:42:19 AM
the game had WAY to mcuh filler even more than the anime
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#32darkness1018Posted 1/29/2013 1:04:10 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Id love one. I recently got the game online and am loving it so far. Ive always been a fan of DBZ and it remains one of my favs even though ive seen/own a ton of Anime.

Yep, same. Dragon Ball too!

You know, ive seen/own DBZ and DBGT but ive never seen the original DB. Im gonna get the series this week though as im also having a blast playing the Dragon Ball: Origins game on the DS.
---
PSN: nightwing2099
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#33Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:15:36 AM
Dragon Ball is better than DBZ. I don't consider Dragon Ball GT to be even worth talking about.
#34AkaneJonesPosted 1/29/2013 2:49:23 AM(edited)
Why do these topic exist? I mean unless for some reason you only want another DBZ game and not another game that plays like it. Look just get one or both Project X Zone and Super Robot Teisen OG Saga Endless Frontier. It seems like more people actually played DBZ:AotS, and just don't know about Namco X related games. You're probably the reason we didn't get Endless Frontier Exceed.
#35Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:04:13 AM
Why do these topic exist? I mean unless for some reason you only want another DBZ game and not another game that plays like it. Look just get one or both Project X Zone and Super Robot Teisen OG Saga Endless Frontier. It seems like more people actually played DBZ:AotS, and just don't know about Namco X related games. You're probably the reason we didn't get Endless Frontier Exceed.

Is this a joke?
#36kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/29/2013 3:46:24 AM
From: Icecreamdunwich | Posted: 1/29/2013 6:04:13 AM | #035

Is this a joke?

Yes it is.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#37CressDXXPosted 1/29/2013 3:48:09 AM
I loved the game. If they ever do a sequel then i hope they remake the first one and add in all of the sagas.

And for the DBZ hater, you should think a little before you bash someone.
If dbz didnt exist then we wouldnt have epic fights in anime today.
---
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
XBOX360 GT: CressDX
#38AkaneJonesPosted 1/29/2013 3:52:49 AM

Is this a joke?

No, I'd just prefer Super Robot Teisen OG Saga Endless Frontier Exceed to another Dragon Ball game where we you what to expect from the story and dialog. Or forgoing that another game that plays like this that isn't Dragon Ball related. How about a Yu Yu Hakusho game using the battle system? Or a currently running one that didn't get a good game. Why must it be DBZ related to somehow garner attention from you people? Is this why Namco wouldn't give us the Keroro RPG?
#39poptarts22Posted 1/29/2013 8:34:47 AM
AkaneJones posted...

Is this a joke?

No, I'd just prefer Super Robot Teisen OG Saga Endless Frontier Exceed to another Dragon Ball game where we you what to expect from the story and dialog. Or forgoing that another game that plays like this that isn't Dragon Ball related. How about a Yu Yu Hakusho game using the battle system? Or a currently running one that didn't get a good game. Why must it be DBZ related to somehow garner attention from you people? Is this why Namco wouldn't give us the Keroro RPG?

1) X games don't play anything like Attack of the Saiyans.

2) Attack of the Saiyans takes place between DB and DBZ, so you DON'T know what to expect from the story going into it; it has all been created just for this game.

3) I think you are focusing too much on the fact that we are talking about DBZ rather than the fact that we just want a sequel to a really great turn-based RPG.
#40EvilSock1990Posted 1/29/2013 10:08:55 AM
they were going to but then it got cancelled.