Wish I had known Dillons Rolling Western had bad controls

#1IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/28/2013 11:51:03 PM
I hate using the circle pad and the touchscreen at the same time, so irritating. :/
#2legendarylemurPosted 1/29/2013 12:06:42 AM
It's honestly a matter of getting used to the control scheme imho. I personally like it
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Catch the Rainbow
#3Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:15:44 AM
legendarylemur posted...
It's honestly a matter of getting used to the control scheme imho. I personally like it

Not me. I deleted it soon after, that and the awful frame rate sealed the deal. Easily the worst game I've played so far, and taught me that I'm not buying eShop originals without demos from now on.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4legendarylemurPosted 1/29/2013 1:24:45 AM
To be honest though, I can't blame you for not liking the game itself. It could have been better. Had so much promise when it was first revealed
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Catch the Rainbow
#5Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:30:45 AM
The game looks awesome, and the idea would work... if they used normal controls.
#6longlivemegamanPosted 1/29/2013 2:22:06 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
The game looks awesome, and the idea would work... if they used normal controls.

I couldn't agree more... If the game controlled like Goron Link in his wheel form does in Majora's Mask I'd be more satisfied. (buttons all the way.)
---
Don't hope for a new GOOD Megaman game. In the end it's only going to get cancelled.
R.I.P. MML3, MMU and Rockman Online...
#7PokeMasterPosted 1/29/2013 2:56:44 AM

I've put about an hour or so into it.
I bought it long after it was released, and it's alright.
I don't mind the controls, it's just the gameplay I find boring.

There are quite a few good eShop games I have downloaded on a whim (3D Air Hockey is an awesome timewaster).

I might try give it another go in future once I clear some of my retail backlog.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#8Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 3:16:18 AM
I'm personally not buying anymore eShop exclusives unless they have a demo. This game is atrocious.
#9zatOMGPosted 1/29/2013 5:09:28 AM
Really? Atrocious? Wasn't my bag but far from atrocious in my mind... Oh well no turning back now eh!?

On a side note, I am finding my rpg cravings satiated nicely in the eShop! :) Thanks Xseed and Level 5!
#10pikachupwnagePosted 1/29/2013 6:04:41 AM
I'm personally not buying anymore eShop exclusives unless they have a demo. This game is atrocious.

Dude thats a terrible idea....so few eshop exclusives get demoes your going to miss out on some gems.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png