Why the hell does everyone want a Zelda A Link to the Past 3DS port/remake???

#41MegaMettaurPosted 1/30/2013 1:49:33 AM
pbandjames posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
pbandjames posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
If link doesn't have pink hair in the remake I'm not buying.

That's his hat, not hair lol. Just like Pokemon Gen 3's Brenden, with his white-hair-that-was-actually-a-hat.

nope. that is blatantly his hair.

Denial lol. You're in for disappointment if they remake it.

The sprite's hair is blatanly pink. His side burns prove it as much. At least in brendan's case (which I already knew about) the lower half of his hair is black/brown. Link's cap in ALttP has yellow trim at the part where it meets his hair.

In either case though, if the pink isn't there, I'm not buying it.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#42n00bsaib0tPosted 1/30/2013 2:01:18 AM
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/zeldalinkpast/sheet/7584

In the bottom row (with the net) it's blatantly obvious that he has a pink rim on the bottom of the hat and pink hair.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#43Mr_GreenXPosted 1/30/2013 2:51:24 AM
yes HD
#44pbandjamesPosted 1/31/2013 2:15:58 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
pbandjames posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
pbandjames posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
If link doesn't have pink hair in the remake I'm not buying.

That's his hat, not hair lol. Just like Pokemon Gen 3's Brenden, with his white-hair-that-was-actually-a-hat.

nope. that is blatantly his hair.

Denial lol. You're in for disappointment if they remake it.

The sprite's hair is blatanly pink. His side burns prove it as much. At least in brendan's case (which I already knew about) the lower half of his hair is black/brown. Link's cap in ALttP has yellow trim at the part where it meets his hair.

In either case though, if the pink isn't there, I'm not buying it.

There's no art with him having pink hair. There's no box cover with pink hair. It never looks like he has pink hair outside of the game sprite. You are wrong, in denial, and setting yourself up for disappointment. Don't buy the game if such a shallow fake thought is necessary for your enjoyment.
---
Game news is the best news.
#45darkness1018Posted 1/31/2013 2:35:52 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Almost no one here even brings that up anymore. Majora's Mask is much more asked for.

Really? I havent heard many people at all asking for Majora's Mask. But then again me and my friends HATE that LoZ game. I disliked the time limit thing SO MUCH i never finished it.
---
PSN: nightwing2099
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733