You reaction if NIntendo stopped supporting the 3DS and went all out on Wii U

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. You reaction if NIntendo stopped supporting the 3DS and went all out on Wii U
2 years ago#1
We all know Nintendo redistributed the 3DS software teams to work on Wii U titles but what if they went a step further?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
2 years ago#2
They'd only do that if they suddenly decided they hated money.
---
"Playing solitaire 'til dawn with a deck of fifty-one..."
2 years ago#3
3DS is the only thing giving them money right now, looks like Wii U wont get them money til late this year, or never.
---
Were All Originals? Nah
2 years ago#4
id rather they abandon the wii u and fully support the better system.
2 years ago#5
Do you mean game wise or all together?
---
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon
2 years ago#6
Once i'd get the last few 3DS games i'm after, it'd be bye bye nintendo for me. Ever since i discovered that that stupid wii u system is the reason animal crossing new leaf, i hated the Wii U even more then i did b4.
---
ACWW longest played game 1-9-06 to present and still going
2 years ago#7
Odd_Bob posted...

---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
2 years ago#8
elsmitty posted...
Odd_Bob posted...

This.

Handhelds have been a cash cow for Nintendo since the original Game Boy. Asking this question is like asking what a fan's reaction would be if a marathon runner decided "I'm just gonna get rid of my left foot today", you know?
2 years ago#9
Like everyone else said, if Nintendo ever got rid of their handheld division they'd have gone the way of Sega by the time the Gamecube was released if not before.
2 years ago#10
I'd celebrate in the streets

Iwata just shot himself in the foot! he's certain to fall now!

.....but unfortunately, Iwata is not that stupid
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
(edited by Endgame)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. You reaction if NIntendo stopped supporting the 3DS and went all out on Wii U

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived