Just bought a $35 eShop pre-paid card!

#190sRetroGamingPosted 1/29/2013 4:08:22 AM
In anticipation of the eShop release of Shante and the Pirates Curse this year i'm going to buy Shante Risky's Revenge.. been meaning to pick this one up for quite awhile!. and then possibly Fluidity: Spin Cycle.

What do we having coming up this thursday and the next one after that as far as new 3DS eShop releases go?. also does Fluidity: Spin Cycle support 3D and for those who have it how are you liking it?. completely rotating your 3DS alot not a big deal?. thanks all.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#2marioparty17Posted 1/29/2013 4:29:19 AM
They make $35 cards ?
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#390sRetroGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:33:21 AM
marioparty17 posted...
They make $35 cards ?

http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/nintendo_eshop_wii_u_3ds_cards.jpg

:D
---
#4SkyminxyzPosted 1/29/2013 6:01:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5DarthFloatyPosted 1/29/2013 6:12:51 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
In anticipation of the eShop release of Shante and the Pirates Curse this year i'm going to buy Shante Risky's Revenge.. been meaning to pick this one up for quite awhile!. and then possibly Fluidity: Spin Cycle.

What do we having coming up this thursday and the next one after that as far as new 3DS eShop releases go?. also does Fluidity: Spin Cycle support 3D and for those who have it how are you liking it?. completely rotating your 3DS alot not a big deal?. thanks all.

Awesome man! I haven't gotten Fluidity yet, but I'm considering it. It looks really fun.

I'm not a Shante fan, but my brother loves the series. I'm sure he'll be there with you, buying the Pirates Curse the day it's out.

Have you played Pushmo? If you like puzzle games, I'd recommend that one as well. :)
#6esoteric42Posted 1/29/2013 10:03:19 AM
I usually buy the $20 card.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141
#7mabber_IIIPosted 1/29/2013 10:14:50 AM
what is the point of a 35 dollar card?

I don't get it
#8CVNut13Posted 1/29/2013 10:19:48 AM
mabber_III posted...
what is the point of a 35 dollar card?

I don't get it

Unchained Blades is 30 bucks.
Let's say you want to buy that, you spend 35 instead of 40 on two 20 cards.
And maybe not a lot of people don't want to have so much credit sitting on their 3DS, especially since the accounts system hasn't been made yet..

Also, congrats for you, TC. c: I hope you enjoy your purchases! :D

And to whoever was the jerk that was shaming TC for buying something he would enjoy, you should seriously find a better hobby than seeking out people to bully. I'm sure no one shames you in any decision you make, so why bother trying to make someone feel bad? Pathetic, really.
#9darnoc420Posted 1/29/2013 10:39:45 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Eh personally I feel sorry for you, that you actually could even find $35 worth of stuff on the e-shop. I mean seriously you'd rather spend like even 10 on Fluidity, than just save for a real game? People like you, are what makes I-pod/pads successful .

Yeah sorry if that was harsh, but it's just that most of the e-shop games save a few just aren't worth it. Especially when stores like GS has several good 3ds games for like $25 (heck even Tales of abyss lowered that much.)

Sum up: Spend your money instead on Link's Awakening, or even Cave Story+ if you haven't already. Instead of Fluidity.

or just let him get whatever he wants.
#1090sRetroGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:02:42 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Eh personally I feel sorry for you, that you actually could even find $35 worth of stuff on the e-shop. I mean seriously you'd rather spend like even 10 on Fluidity, than just save for a real game? People like you, are what makes I-pod/pads successful .

Yeah sorry if that was harsh, but it's just that most of the e-shop games save a few just aren't worth it. Especially when stores like GS has several good 3ds games for like $25 (heck even Tales of abyss lowered that much.)

Sum up: Spend your money instead on Link's Awakening, or even Cave Story+ if you haven't already. Instead of Fluidity.

I don't. i loved the Fluidity demo on the Wii. i dunno.. i just like variety in my games. i buy regular packaged games and some "shovelware" games. not all shovelware games are bad. some can be alot of fun, which is all i'm looking for at the end of the day. it all depends on your tastes.

I'm not really sure how i'm making iPod/iPad games successful when i'm buying these type of games off the eShop lol. i rarely bought games off the iTunes App Store and when i have it was never shovelware. btw, i've had Link's Awakening for months and i plan on picking up Cave Story+ at some point.
---