Best 3DS Game of 2012 (Competition) - Round 5 - FINALE

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best 3DS Game of 2012 (Competition) - Round 5 - FINALE
3 years ago#1
Which game is better? - Results (87 votes)
Kid Icarus Uprising
65.52% (57 votes)
Tales of the Abyss
34.48% (30 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What was the greatest 3DS game of 2012? Well, there are multiple ways to find out.... But let's go with a competition! The rules are self explanatory, just vote for which game you think is better than the other. The cycle will continue like a Tournament until we eventually have a winner.

Which game with anime characters will be deemed the greatest 3DS title of the year 2012?
Vote wisely, because it's all up to that!

Check the bracket here: http://challonge.com/best3dsgameof2012

Voting ends tomorrow at 12 PM EST.
Video games are awesome.
3 years ago#2
These are actually my two most played 3DS games, but in the end I gotta go with Kid Icarus: Uprising.
3 years ago#3
I wasn't here from the beginning, so they may be something you already explained, but was there any kind of method you used when giving the "seeds" to the games?

I think it would be have pretty worthwhile to seed them based on how well they sold in the US market, and then see how they fared in this competition.
3 years ago#4
KID ICARUS UPRISING BABEH!
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
3 years ago#5
Idk why everyone thinks kid icarus Uprising was the best it was a rinse recycle and repeat type of game q.q
3 years ago#6
randomshems posted...
Idk why everyone thinks kid icarus Uprising was the best it was a rinse recycle and repeat type of game q.q

That applies to TotA as well... I guess Uprising wins this one simply because of the fanbase (which is much more present here than the Tales fans).
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
3 years ago#7
randomshems posted...

Any more than any other game? Can you elaborate on why you say that?
"A man who lived in dreams. That's who he was."
3 years ago#8
The two best 3DS games already faced off in the first round, so the rest of this tournament ws kind of moot.

Out of these, Kid Icarus: Uprising is the best.
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
3 years ago#9
This competition was insanely predictable, unfortunately...
Video games are awesome.
3 years ago#10
Tales Of The Abyss for sure.
3DS Friend Code 5069-3942-1786
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Best 3DS Game of 2012 (Competition) - Round 5 - FINALE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived