im tired of this about streetpasses

#1Devilkid32176Posted 1/29/2013 4:50:47 PM
i know my town is small but i have only found one other person with a 3ds and i swear this is boring since im having issues finishing puzzles and the find mii stuff and i do not have ride to get to major cities around me, so im guessing im screwed

is anyone else in the same boat as me?
#2LunarRoarPosted 1/29/2013 4:52:01 PM
I don't really see what the big deal is about it. They're just images.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#3Devilkid32176(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:56:00 PM
well, yes to some yes but to others they also do the find mii stuff with it and with only finding one person is very hard to do
#4teamaquashockPosted 1/29/2013 5:17:04 PM
I always bring mine with me when I go somewhere like the mall or like, an auto show, or even just Best Buy.

I usually get 2-3 streetpasses. It's not a lot, but it's something.

Now if you go to an Anime convention or like some similar event you'll get a lot.
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-" 3DS Friend Code: 0430-9368-3384
#5Human-BeanPosted 1/29/2013 5:21:32 PM
Devilkid32176 posted...
I know my town is small but I have only found one other person with a 3DS and I swear this is boring since I'm having issues finishing puzzles and the find mii stuff and I do not have ride to get to major cities around me, so im guessing I'm screwed

Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

I agree, I live in London and I find it extremely hard to gain a streetpass, only had it twice; then again I don't take it out with me that much.
#6LinkMaster2703Posted 1/29/2013 5:28:27 PM(edited)
teamaquashock posted...
I always bring mine with me when I go somewhere like the mall or like, an auto show, or even just Best Buy.

I usually get 2-3 streetpasses. It's not a lot, but it's something.

Now if you go to an Anime convention or like some similar event you'll get a lot.

I can attest to this. My girlfriend dragged me to some little local anime convention thing and I got hundreds of street passes. Also, I went to the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses this weekend and got a bunch.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#7Devilkid32176(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:24:44 PM
i keep mine on me at all times, even at work and still get nothing around my town, i found there is multiple areas i could go to and get a lot of pases but i have no ride though to get there
#8iMURDAuPosted 1/29/2013 5:36:10 PM
I get about 1 streetpass a week from a new Mii and sadly I always get the message "no new pieces" so I must pass morons who don't even know what Streetpass plaza is. They aren't wearing hats either.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#9Devilkid32176(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:38:08 PM
iMURDAu posted...
I get about 1 streetpass a week from a new Mii and sadly I always get the message "no new pieces" so I must pass morons who don't even know what Streetpass plaza is. They aren't wearing hats either.

yup
#10Captain45452Posted 1/29/2013 5:58:05 PM
iMURDAu posted...

Or they don't care about that and just enjoy games :P