im tired of this about streetpasses

#11DeGamer81Posted 1/29/2013 5:07:50 PM
I gave up on Streetpass and puzzle swap a long time ago. I used to get Streetpasses every once in a while when I would go to Wal-Mart or BestBuy, but I haven't had one in months. I think the whole thing's rigged anyway.
#12SkyminxyzPosted 1/29/2013 5:16:39 PM
DeGamer81 posted...
I gave up on Streetpass and puzzle swap a long time ago. I used to get Streetpasses every once in a while when I would go to Wal-Mart or BestBuy, but I haven't had one in months. I think the whole thing's rigged anyway.

Yeah Streetpass is a feature Nintendo REALLY screwed up on/ didn't think threw, for places that weren't NYC and Tokoyo. I'm not living on some farmer land" but even in a mall (on a Friday at that) I easily get none usually
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#13MetalLokiPosted 1/29/2013 5:43:47 PM
Skyminxyz posted...
DeGamer81 posted...

Yeah Streetpass is a feature Nintendo REALLY screwed up on/ didn't think threw, for places that weren't NYC and Tokoyo. I'm not living on some farmer land" but even in a mall (on a Friday at that) I easily get none usually

NY! Yeah.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#14TinyTim123Posted 1/29/2013 5:53:45 PM
Funny, normally I'd bemoan getting no Streetpasses, but I got one today walking through a snowstorm, and one yesterday at school. Today's had no puzzle pieces (but the Mii was wearing a hat), but yesterday had two puzzles I didn't have.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#15Xenesis XenonPosted 1/29/2013 6:23:01 PM
I pretty much streetpass one person a month at maximum.

So yeah. It's pretty much Nintendo not understanding that Japan =/= rest of the world.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#167up1001Posted 1/29/2013 6:55:30 PM
lol just get another 3ds. I've streepassed myself hundreds of times now.
---
Member of the KIU: Midnight Knights Clan
3DS FC: 3093-7122-9771 Name: Seth