Someone ACTUALLY married a DS video game character?

#11TalesRevenantPosted 1/29/2013 8:10:40 PM
Hahahahahahah I forgot about this, thanks for that.

I'm guessing he's ****** now since the 3DS is out and he wants a prettier model of the game. Is he gonna marry the 3DS version now?
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#12ferofaxPosted 1/30/2013 4:40:27 AM
Donomega posted...
It's cheaper then marrying a Japanese woman.... I kid, I kid....maybe :P

That's actually very true. The cost of living in Japan has practically sky-rocketed. Health care, education, housing, all very expensive compared to neighboring countries, which is why the people are all "work, work, work" because they actually need to, nevermind their cultural mindset. It's a good thing food is considered cheap and easy to provide for.

Then, there's the fact that materialism is a hiking trend in Japanese women. Add that to the relatively timid males, well...
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#13DonomegaPosted 1/30/2013 7:40:36 AM
ferofax posted...
Donomega posted...

That's actually very true. The cost of living in Japan has practically sky-rocketed. Health care, education, housing, all very expensive compared to neighboring countries, which is why the people are all "work, work, work" because they actually need to, nevermind their cultural mindset. It's a good thing food is considered cheap and easy to provide for.

Then, there's the fact that materialism is a hiking trend in Japanese women. Add that to the relatively timid males, well...

Glad we don't live in Japan. You guys should feel sorry for me as I have to live with three :( of course my daughters are only 1/2 Japanese lol
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
#14DarkIVloonPosted 1/30/2013 8:05:21 AM
He probably has a sticky DS now.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#15lambchipsPosted 1/30/2013 8:33:23 AM
was pretty big news back then....
heck, nowadays we have people marrying pillows (fate and homura)
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#16parKb5Posted 1/30/2013 5:41:23 PM
ferofax posted...
Donomega posted...

I don't know about all of that. I'm actually moving from the US to Japan with my wife because it will work out to be cheaper for us to live in Japan than here.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg