Which Nintendo heroes and villains would you swap?

#1SailorSatournePosted 1/29/2013 9:30:31 PM
I was thinking how fun it is in comics when a popular villain from one series guest stars in another heroes' story. (For instance, the Joker showing up in a Superman comic.)

That got me thinking about how certain Nintendo characters might handle the villains of their company bretheren. Link taking on Giygas, Samus handling Ganondorf, that kind of thing.

Let's say Nintendo made a game starring X character, taking place in X character's universe. Which villain from Y Character's series would you like to see as a guest villain? Curious, is all!
---
Placeholder signature so people don't skip the last line of my posts.
#2Reverted_PikkonPosted 1/29/2013 9:36:11 PM
Ridley in Zelda. Could almost make sense.
---
The wind... it is... blowing... -Ganondorf
#3poopfeasts420Posted 1/29/2013 9:43:32 PM
I know Mega Man isn't a Nintendo IP but it got its start on the NES so that's something right?

Anyway I'd love to see Bass in the Metroid world.
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#4SailorSatourne(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:47:14 PM
Eh, alright, change the original premise to "any characters that have appeared on a Nintendo console"

Why not, eh? the more the merrier. :D
---
Placeholder signature so people don't skip the last line of my posts.
#5nintendoggerPosted 1/29/2013 10:01:28 PM
Luke Triton versus Ridley. He could talk to him.
---
Rah.
#6Fierce_Deity_08Posted 1/29/2013 11:11:22 PM
I was toying with the idea of having Ganondorf kidnap Peach. Bowser found out and was very mad so he went to Link for advice. Of course Mario and Luigi would help too.
---
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
#7gamerso1990Posted 1/30/2013 12:26:05 AM
I always wanted to see Luigi swapped with Link. Just to see Luigi attempting to save Zelda especially since he's such a coward would be a great laugh. Plus Link and Luigi wear green and their names start with L.
#8WiiareVenomPosted 1/30/2013 1:44:05 AM
Simon Belmont fighting Ganondorf would be awesome.

Pit versus Team Plasma would be strange.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#9PalomBMPosted 1/30/2013 1:52:39 AM
I would like to see Sanatos from Panel de Pon wreck havoc in Donkey Kong Country.
#10SomeThomasPosted 1/30/2013 2:02:46 AM(edited)
gamerso1990 posted...
I always wanted to see Luigi swapped with Link. Just to see Luigi attempting to save Zelda especially since he's such a coward would be a great laugh. Plus Link and Luigi wear green and their names start with L.

Here you go : )
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2012/12/21/457-luigis-holiday-vacation/
---
Place with all the comics I draw --> http://somethomas.tumblr.com/