So I'm planning to get the FE 3DS bundle...

#1teamaquashockPosted 1/29/2013 10:11:25 PM
And I have a question.

If I get that 3DS, and I do a system transfer from my old 3DS, what happens to the digital game of FE?

I'm just making sure I know what's going to happen when I do get it. What disappears and what doesn't?

I'm planning to sell my old one to my brother ("cause he wants it bad) while I get the FE 3DS because it just looks very awesome. Not to mention it's limited edition and is colored with my favorite shade of blue.

Thanks in advance!
---
Palutena: "I really can't imagine you being in a "melee".
Pit: "That's because I wasn't -_-"
#2Gamemaster64Posted 1/29/2013 10:24:15 PM
The game get deleted and you have to redownload it from the store.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#3teamaquashock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:02:51 PM
Oh ok then thanks!

What about if I get a new memory card? same thing? Or do I just copy and paste it with a computer?
---
#4TendogamerxxxPosted 1/30/2013 2:07:32 PM
as far as the memory card goes, you dont need to do anything. It automatically syncs that card with ur need 3DS so all you gotta do is put it in your new 3DS
#5ryudin89Posted 1/30/2013 2:13:23 PM
teamaquashock posted...
Oh ok then thanks!

What about if I get a new memory card? same thing? Or do I just copy and paste it with a computer?

If you want to use a new SD card I believe you just copy everything from the old one.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#6XplodnPnguins92Posted 1/30/2013 3:35:06 PM
would be smarter to get the xl.
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#7teamaquashock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:24:26 PM
No, I prefer the regular 3DS, and no I don't hate the XL, I just prefer the regular.

Like most of the people on this board, please don't push people into buying an XL because it's what you like better.

I don't know why, but I've always stuck with originals. I still have my fat blue DS, and I've never bought a Lite or DSi.
---
#8Dark_cloud500Posted 1/31/2013 1:26:57 PM
teamaquashock posted...
No, I prefer the regular 3DS, and no I don't hate the XL, I just prefer the regular.

Like most of the people on this board, please don't push people into buying an XL because it's what you like better.

I don't know why, but I've always stuck with originals. I still have my fat blue DS, and I've never bought a Lite or DSi.

You are my new favorite person.
---
Currently Playing; Goldeneye 007, RE: Mercenaries 3D, LoZ: OoT 3D
#9teamaquashock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:28:53 PM
Dark_cloud500 posted...
teamaquashock posted...

You are my new favorite person.

Haha I've heard someone say that to me before when I mentioned the same thing.
---