Anybody here cancel their preorder for the fire emblem 3ds?

#1cheechmoosterPosted 1/30/2013 6:03:38 AM
I finally came to my senses and cancelled my preorder. I was a sucker for that sweet paint job but I couldn't let myself support nintendo's penny pinching ways with that pre installed nonsense, plus I can't really see myself enjoying playing on a screen the size of a book of matches. Come on now, it's couldn't cost them more than dollar to include the actual game with the box and cartridge.Anybody else change their mind and cancel?
#2nazacuckooPosted 1/30/2013 6:47:10 AM
Why would you buy a 3DS if you don't like playing on a small screen?

This is an obvious and really lame troll topic,
so get the F*** out!
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#390sRetroGamingPosted 1/30/2013 7:12:07 AM(edited)
nazacuckoo posted...

so get the F*** out!

I was a sucker for that sweet paint job but I couldn't let myself support nintendo's penny pinching ways with that pre installed nonsense

Simple.. the LE design along with the paint job and color of this particular 3DS (Cobalt Blue) got the best of him and that's why he decided to pre-order. it's a tough choice but at the end of the day he prefers the bigger screens, plus he's doesn't care for the game being digital/pre-installed so he's cancelling the pre-order.

This isn't a troll topic. relax man.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#4HejiruPosted 1/30/2013 7:11:29 AM
Is this meme still going on? I'm canceling my pre-order to GameFAQs.

...yes that made plenty of sense shut up
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#5nazacuckooPosted 1/30/2013 7:18:48 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
nazacuckoo posted...

so get the F*** out!

I was a sucker for that sweet paint job but I couldn't let myself support nintendo's penny pinching ways with that pre installed nonsense

Simple.. the LE design along with the paint job and color of this particular 3DS (Cobalt Blue) got the best of him and that's why he decided to pre-order. it's a tough choice but at the end of the day he prefers the bigger screens, plus he's doesn't care for the game being digital/pre-installed so he's cancelling the pre-order.

Ok, maybe it's not a troll topic but you still
don't a handheld system if you hate small screens.
It's even more stupid that TC made a topic about it
to complain to Gfaqs.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#690sRetroGamingPosted 1/30/2013 7:28:25 AM
nazacuckoo posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
nazacuckoo posted...

so get the F*** out!

Ok, maybe it's not a troll topic but you still
don't a handheld system if you hate small screens.
It's even more stupid that TC made a topic about it
to complain to Gfaqs.

Fair enough. some people hate the small screens but will still buy it if the design is really good. i actually had the chance to buy the Zelda 3DS at Best Buy back in late 11' but passed on it for two reasons:

1. I already had a 3DS at the time.

And

2. I knew the XL model was coming within the next year, and that when it released i was going to pick it up.

Definatly not out of the ordinary if people consider purchasing another 3DS just because of it's design or color. it happens.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#7SkittyOnWailordPosted 1/30/2013 7:36:27 AM
cheechmooster posted...
Anybody here cancel their preorder for the fire emblem 3ds?"

Not me. I wanted a NA 3DS for when Pokemon X/Y come out (because of region lock) and I wanted a limited edition 3DS but not the horribleness that is the XL. And this one fits my needs perfectly. I don't even care about the actual Fire Emblem game, I'm probably not going to even play it.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#8alacer807Posted 1/30/2013 7:44:21 AM
Alot of people have handhelds for exclusive games, that don't like small screens. Maybe TC meant that if it was an XL he might have kept the preorder. Still, I would've loved to get it, but I already have an XL, and the screen size makes a huge difference to me.
---
"If you have an all seeing eye, why can't you see pandora's location?"
"Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery..."
#9ARsignal11Posted 1/30/2013 8:34:58 AM
I did.

I never had a 3DS and was going to get it, but I was able to snag a 3DS from Amazon Warehouse for ~$105. So I rather save money than get the FE 3DS.
#10cheechmooster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:10:01 AM
nazacuckoo posted...

so get the F*** out!

You know what? The real trolls are the guy's like you coming into legit topics like mine and calling me a troll. I would not be surprised if you lurk these boards with no other intention but to say "this guy's a lame troll', "that guys a troll, "well, just another troll topic, move along". Also I bet the next thing coming is "welcome to my ignore list". Either you are a troll, a girl, or a guy who needs who needs to get his estrogen levels checked because you seem real emotional about my topic.