Anybody here cancel their preorder for the fire emblem 3ds?

#11ValzacardXPosted 2/2/2013 12:29:36 AM
No I'm perfectly content with it. I use my brothers 3DS that I got him every once in awhile, and am perfectly fine with the size. Tried an XL at target and couldn't even see what all the hype was about. Plus I still use my DS lite, and with that 3DS screen being a littler bigger is good enough for me. Plus I plan to get an XL if an Pokemon bundle(or something along the line) is announced as I'm a sucker for Limited Edition things being the collector I am.

Most of the bros and cons are just personal opinions.

Better battery life? Mute point to me as I mainly play at home or never to far from an outlet.

XL isn't a finger print magnet: Another mute point for me as I plan to get the crystal case to protect it anyway.

Bigger screen: Nice for those who want it.

Wish the game was physical, but I'll either pick it up later down line to add my collection, or for my littler brother.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#12darkstar4221Posted 2/2/2013 12:48:58 AM
Get the XL then.
#13SquareSidePosted 2/2/2013 1:01:42 AM
Wait for regrets when it's $400 on eBay.
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#14LinkMaster2703Posted 2/2/2013 1:24:26 AM
SquareSide posted...

Possibly this.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#15SpeedlotPosted 2/2/2013 1:45:13 AM
SquareSide posted...

Meh the zelda 3ds are going for 200. Soooo meh.
#16krazykillerkowPosted 2/2/2013 2:50:32 AM
cheechmooster posted...
nazacuckoo posted...
Why would you buy a 3DS if you don't like playing on a small screen?

This is an obvious and really lame troll topic,
so get the F*** out!

You know what? The real trolls are the guy's like you coming into legit topics like mine and calling me a troll. I would not be surprised if you lurk these boards with no other intention but to say "this guy's a lame troll', "that guys a troll, "well, just another troll topic, move along". Also I bet the next thing coming is "welcome to my ignore list". Either you are a troll, a girl, or a guy who needs who needs to get his estrogen levels checked because you seem real emotional about my topic.

Pfft what do you know?

Welcome to my ignore list.
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance