3DSXL Pokemon X bundle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DSXL Pokemon X bundle?

User Info: Intran

Intran
4 years ago#1
I think it's safe to assume they'll be launching the games with a themed XL, but I'm curious what you guys thought? I want the 170 deal at BB but hate the colors and have only a small interest in using the handheld until Pokemon released.
GT - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw

User Info: SkittyOnWailord

SkittyOnWailord
4 years ago#2
Intran posted...
I think it's safe to assume they'll be launching the games with a themed XL, but I'm curious what you guys thought?

If there was a chance that the inevitable Pokemon X/Y 3DS wasn't an XL then I would have gladly waited for it. But I had to settle for the Fire Emblem one instead.
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\

User Info: SUGARASHAD

SUGARASHAD
4 years ago#3
well if they did have a Pokemon x and y theme 3dsxl they would still just be the red and blue colors but with some logo on it.. i hate those colors.. hopefully some pure black or something 3ds xl bundle comes with lugi mansion or something
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg

User Info: QuagsireQing

QuagsireQing
4 years ago#4
Fire Emblem just got a 3DS bundle half a year after the 3DS XL launched. Pokémon Black & White Versions had a DSi bundle a year after the DSi XL launched, and they were the only Pokémon games ever to launch in a bundle. It's not safe at all to assume that a themed 3DS XL will be available, bundled or unbundled.

That said, if you're not planning on using it until X & Y, you may as well wait. The same sorts of deals will be around then, and who knows? Maybe they will release a themed 3DS XL.
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto

Intran
4 years ago#5
QuagsireQing posted...
Fire Emblem just got a 3DS bundle half a year after the 3DS XL launched. Pokémon Black & White Versions had a DSi bundle a year after the DSi XL launched, and they were the only Pokémon games ever to launch in a bundle. It's not safe at all to assume that a themed 3DS XL will be available, bundled or unbundled.

That said, if you're not planning on using it until X & Y, you may as well wait. The same sorts of deals will be around then, and who knows? Maybe they will release a themed 3DS XL.

You're right, but the original XL was aimed at a more "adult" audience according to Nintendo. Where as the 3ds is already being marketed to "core" gamers with the color choices and circle pad xl add on. Am I right in thinking so?
GT - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw

Intran
4 years ago#6
Plus, if there was ever a system seller it would be a complete revamp of what pokemon has been for a decade.
GT - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DSXL Pokemon X bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived