3DSXL Pokemon X bundle?

#1IntranPosted 1/30/2013 8:31:43 AM
I think it's safe to assume they'll be launching the games with a themed XL, but I'm curious what you guys thought? I want the 170 deal at BB but hate the colors and have only a small interest in using the handheld until Pokemon released.
---
GT - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw
#2SkittyOnWailordPosted 1/30/2013 8:35:54 AM
Intran posted...
I think it's safe to assume they'll be launching the games with a themed XL, but I'm curious what you guys thought?

If there was a chance that the inevitable Pokemon X/Y 3DS wasn't an XL then I would have gladly waited for it. But I had to settle for the Fire Emblem one instead.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#3SUGARASHADPosted 1/30/2013 8:42:28 AM
well if they did have a Pokemon x and y theme 3dsxl they would still just be the red and blue colors but with some logo on it.. i hate those colors.. hopefully some pure black or something 3ds xl bundle comes with lugi mansion or something
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#4QuagsireQingPosted 1/30/2013 9:34:16 AM
Fire Emblem just got a 3DS bundle half a year after the 3DS XL launched. Pokémon Black & White Versions had a DSi bundle a year after the DSi XL launched, and they were the only Pokémon games ever to launch in a bundle. It's not safe at all to assume that a themed 3DS XL will be available, bundled or unbundled.

That said, if you're not planning on using it until X & Y, you may as well wait. The same sorts of deals will be around then, and who knows? Maybe they will release a themed 3DS XL.
---
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
#5Intran(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:43:12 AM
QuagsireQing posted...
Fire Emblem just got a 3DS bundle half a year after the 3DS XL launched. Pokémon Black & White Versions had a DSi bundle a year after the DSi XL launched, and they were the only Pokémon games ever to launch in a bundle. It's not safe at all to assume that a themed 3DS XL will be available, bundled or unbundled.

That said, if you're not planning on using it until X & Y, you may as well wait. The same sorts of deals will be around then, and who knows? Maybe they will release a themed 3DS XL.

You're right, but the original XL was aimed at a more "adult" audience according to Nintendo. Where as the 3ds is already being marketed to "core" gamers with the color choices and circle pad xl add on. Am I right in thinking so?
---
GT - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw
#6Intran(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:44:34 AM
Plus, if there was ever a system seller it would be a complete revamp of what pokemon has been for a decade.
---
GT - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw