How do I access the Shop in NSMB 2?

#1ScroogeMcNixPosted 1/30/2013 9:32:31 AM
I already asked on the official board but nobody has answered and I want my free DLC course pack before i expires tomorrow! I don't see it pop up under Coin Rush so I dunno...
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#2ScroogeMcNix(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:39:36 AM
Please somebody help! Thanks!
---
I'm beggin' for Nintendo and Arika to release Endless Ocean 3 on the Wii U!!! Still taking my time with Endless Ocean: Blue World with over 50 hours logged in!
#3Shadow Stalker XPosted 1/30/2013 9:57:55 AM
To access the Shop in the game, the first thing you need is to receive a SpotPass notification about the game. When you do that, open up the game and go into the Coin Rush menu. Along the bottom of the bottom screen, you'll see the option to access the shop.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#4SetecAstronomyPosted 1/30/2013 9:59:25 PM
Did everyone get the spotpass notification? I could have sworn I got it, but I can't seem to find it. When I go to the coin rush menu, there is no option to access the shop. The only options are "start coin rush" and "streetpass records".
#5SquareSidePosted 1/31/2013 1:27:06 AM(edited)
Need to make sure streetpass/spotpass is on I believe. You also have to wait from 20minutes to 300 years for it to show up. Annoying I know.

Here's a clip to also explain if still having trouble:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4NamsZ5nfM&t=5m11s
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.