So gutted europe has to wait for Fire Emblem!!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So gutted europe has to wait for Fire Emblem!!!!
2 years ago#31
themegaman7 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Deimos259 posted...
Man I sure am glad we nice box art over here rather than actual games

Much rather be looking at some box than playing Devil Survivor Overclocked right now.

And If I'm lucky then there might be a slight chance that I can play titles such as Soul Hackers and Shin Megami Tensei IV within the next three years or so.

At least the wait for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time and Fire Emblem: Awakening will only be a few months.

i already showed examples of you getting games earlier. you still get vc games earlier then we have that alone gives you guys dozens of games earlier then we got them.

When i pointed out the boxart i pointed it out because it's not JUST gamees your getting favoritism with. but hey if you'd rather wait 3 years for pandora's tower over two or three months over smt then fine.

Two or three months? It's already been over a year since USA Overclocked release, I think around 1 year and 4 months now and we still don't even have a solid release date. Not to mention ATM we live in fear of never seeing Soul Hackers, SMT4 or Etrian Odyssey 4.

you'll get them though that's the problem. is at most you have to wait one year were we had wait three whole years for game that didn't even take any additional development time because it's the same va and text.

let's not forget MANY games europe missed out on came out on systems that WERE NOT region locked were as EVERY game we've missed out on that you got and we didn't came out on systems with region locking.

meaning most japan and america only games came out on systems likeps1,ps2,360,ps3,&ds
and only recently have you guys had to actually suffer from it because of region locking.

But the reason you guys usally don't get many games is because the games YOU DO GET sell badly in your region. maybe if you start actually buying the games you get you'd start getting better games.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
"I'll wait for you here it what princess do from what i understand it's kind of a family tradition."
2 years ago#32
EU also gets more Anime games and has better Club Nintendo rewards.
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So gutted europe has to wait for Fire Emblem!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived