Find Mii Help? (SPOILER ALERT)

#1JadeFlamesPosted 1/30/2013 11:26:02 AM
Ok,so I just finished getting EVERY hat in Find Mii II's normal quest, I see the SECRET quest has a huge path... I heard I can go a minimum of like TEN TIMES just to get all the hats... What is the shortest route to get every hat?
---
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.
#2xenos74Posted 1/30/2013 11:40:30 AM
There isn't really any short route.

There's basically 4 paths, and the lone locked room way at the bottom right. Each path has hats for clearing a few of its rooms twice. The locked room at the bottom has 3 hats. So need to clear the game 10+ times to get them all
#3xenos74Posted 1/30/2013 11:42:37 AM
xenos74 posted...

There's basically 4 paths, and the lone locked room way at the bottom right. Each path has hats for clearing a few of its rooms twice. The locked room at the bottom has 3 hats. So need to clear the game 10+ times to get them all

Just to clarify, you need to run each of the 4 paths twice, and the 5th path 3 times (locked room, bottom right)
#4JadeFlames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 11:43:55 AM
xenos74 posted...
xenos74 posted...

Just to clarify, you need to run each of the 4 paths twice, and the 5th path 3 times (locked room, bottom right)

Thank you,that clarifys ALOT more!
---
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.