What will you be playing Fire Emblem Awakening on?

#11ValzacardXPosted 1/30/2013 4:02:39 PM
Fire Emblem Edition 3DS
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#12SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/30/2013 4:03:31 PM
vu_comet posted...
ACx7 posted...
Who ever voted for the last option should be ashamed...

Regular Cosmo Black 3DS. I was going to get the FE 3DS and sell my current one but then I read of the possibility that the US might get the 3DS XL Pikachu edition. So I'll wait in hopes that these rumors are true.

While I agree with your post. What can you do? Some people quite simply do not have good taste in gaming.

Leave the people that bought Spirit Camera, Wii Music, or most of the Wii library in general out of this.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#13Kira_Elric2Posted 1/30/2013 4:49:14 PM
vu_comet posted...
ACx7 posted...
Who ever voted for the last option should be ashamed...

Regular Cosmo Black 3DS. I was going to get the FE 3DS and sell my current one but then I read of the possibility that the US might get the 3DS XL Pikachu edition. So I'll wait in hopes that these rumors are true.

While I agree with your post. What can you do? Some people quite simply do not have good taste in gaming.

Wow, so because I 1: suck at SRPGs, 2: Hate the format of Battle->Cutscene->Battle etc and like exploring, 3: Hate that only characters who partake in combat get EXP and thus can end up with people severely lacking in EXP, I have bad taste in gaming? Why would I buy a game I'm no good at? Because everyone is over hyping the living hell out of this game?

The Demo and Hype for this game almost tricked me into buying the game, but I have to keep telling myself that I suck at these games and playing through a game on hype alon when playing through badly is no fun at all. I've tried playing Sacred Stones back on the GBA and once again on the Ambassador version, but I just keep coming to the conclusion that I don't like the game. Hell, I Wish I did, it looks like it could be great fun but once again, I suck at SRPGs.
#14SakurafanboyPosted 1/30/2013 4:50:36 PM
Red 3DS XL.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#15WestbrickIIIPosted 1/30/2013 4:55:03 PM
Kira_Elric2 posted...
The Demo and Hype for this game almost tricked me into buying the game, but I have to keep telling myself that I suck at these games and playing through a game on hype alon when playing through badly is no fun at all. I've tried playing Sacred Stones back on the GBA and once again on the Ambassador version, but I just keep coming to the conclusion that I don't like the game. Hell, I Wish I did, it looks like it could be great fun but once again, I suck at SRPGs.

I strongly recommend you reconsider. For one, this game is the first released stateside to have Casual Mode, which removes permadeath and makes for an easier time. Plus, it's sort of hard to ignore that overwhelmingly positive critical reception.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#16adonfrazPosted 1/30/2013 4:59:12 PM
There is a difference between someone who recognizes a well-made game when they see one but believes it's not a game for them, and those who random bash quality games due to their own personal tastes.

Respect the former, plz.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#17SilverWingedOnePosted 1/30/2013 5:09:38 PM
I'll probably be playing this game mostly on my bed.
#18J_Can_ManPosted 1/30/2013 5:15:48 PM(edited)
Atari 7200
---
You have no idea 'bout me...do you?
#19WestbrickIIIPosted 1/30/2013 5:20:32 PM
adonfraz posted...
There is a difference between someone who recognizes a well-made game when they see one but believes it's not a game for them, and those who random bash quality games due to their own personal tastes.

Respect the former, plz.

I do. I'm just advising him to reconsider, given how much the game's been praised for its accessibility.
---
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
#20adonfrazPosted 1/30/2013 5:36:48 PM
WestbrickIII posted...
adonfraz posted...

Respect the former, plz.

I do. I'm just advising him to reconsider, given how much the game's been praised for its accessibility.

Sorry, my post wasn't directed towards you.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst