Ok...I want a 3DS...tell me about this Fire Emblem SE one

#1DarkMasterShakePosted 1/30/2013 3:58:57 PM
Is it wrong I prefer a smaller screen? I think I have the same problem with the XL that I have with the iPad, if it gets to the point where its annoying to carry around then whats the point? I also feel like the giant stylus will be annoying but anyway,

1.How long do you think I have to pick this 3DS up? You know before they sell out and people start to resell them for $350 or something.

2.What's the standard price of a 3ds game?

3. Does the 3ds have internal memory? Or is the data stored in the games themselves?

4. Are all the games available on the store?

Any other useful info would be appreciated. Feels like 2008 again when I hopped on the message boards and asked questions about the DS.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#2BlueBombei2Posted 1/30/2013 4:01:50 PM
https://www.google.com/
#3KneekickerPosted 1/30/2013 4:02:40 PM
DarkMasterShake posted...
Is it wrong I prefer a smaller screen? I think I have the same problem with the XL that I have with the iPad, if it gets to the point where its annoying to carry around then whats the point? I also feel like the giant stylus will be annoying but anyway,

1.How long do you think I have to pick this 3DS up? You know before they sell out and people start to resell them for $350 or something.

3. Does the 3ds have internal memory? Or is the data stored in the games themselves?

Any other useful info would be appreciated. Feels like 2008 again when I hopped on the message boards and asked questions about the DS.

The standard price is $40 for retail. Also only some retail games are on the eshop.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4vu_cometPosted 1/30/2013 4:04:23 PM
If you don't want the XL, just get the game and the 3DS, the price will equal the same.
---
With your bad back, I don't think you should be picking up any girls.
I went ice fishing the other day and all I caught was a cold.
#5Miggi3Fr3shPosted 1/30/2013 4:05:55 PM
I general don't play my handhelds outside of my house aside from train rides so I I were to be buy a new 3DS I'd go for the XL. I do understand the concern of it being to big (I purchased a mini due to the size). Just take into consideration whether or not you actually will be playing your 3DS outside of your home a lot. If so then I'd say the FE edition is a good choice. If not then go with the XL because it's lightweight for its size and comfortable.

As for selling out ... That can be up in the air. The Zelda LE was out for several months before being sold out. But that was prior to the 3DS really picking up steam. However the XL wasn't out either. And who knows how many quanities they are putting out. Pretty up in the air. I'd say grab it within the firs month or two to be safe.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 PSN: Miggi3Fr3sh86
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#68221993Posted 1/30/2013 4:09:02 PM
If you prefer the smaller screen, more power to ya! I love my regular 3DS. To answer your other questions:

1. I'm not sure, but this game seems to be getting quite popular, so I would pick a bundle up quickly. Maybe within 2 weeks?
2. $40
3. Data is stored on the game carts. The 3DS does come with an SD card to store demos, apps, and digital games on.
4. There are a few games available on the eshop. Nintendo has made a lot of their games digital-release lately.
#7DarkMasterShake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:37:33 PM
Thanks for your time guys.I really appreciate it.
---
Indianapolis Colts: 11-6
Luck for R.O.T.Y!!!!!!
#8ZeraylphPosted 1/30/2013 9:57:54 PM(edited)
If you get the Fire Emblem Limited Edition 3DS

Let me tell you something. Back when Japan got it in 2012.
It was only orderable online from what I read. So many people wanted to get their hands on this bundle. Nintendo of Japan's website crashed, and so many people couldn't get their hands on this system.

It was announced the 3DS would not be rereleased in Japan even though the servers failed.

less than 1 year later, it's being released to U.S and Canada

If you don't want the XL, you will be getting a bundle, and lots of people in Japan will envy you.

I asked a Gamestop Employee, and he told me, when GS stops taking preorders for a game, usually the system will be taken off soon!
so I preordered the Bundle.
#9The_White_CometPosted 1/30/2013 10:12:56 PM
DarkMasterShake posted...

1. Get it ASAP. Look at how expensive the Zelda 3DS' are. I have both the 3DS and 3DS XL but had to pick up the FE 3DS too. I may pick up 2 just to sell the 2nd for like $400 D: I know i'm terrible.

2. $40. I wish they stuck to $30 like back in the GBA era.

3. Games themselves, you do get an SD card with your 3DS though.

4, I doubt it, but then again I dont play my 3DS enough to care about whats on the store.
---
I knew a girl once... Gavin... Always used to XciteMe, if you know what I'm saying.