My 3DS Got Knocked Out My Hand By A Soccer Ball Today

#1TheGreatEggmanPosted 1/30/2013 4:11:18 PM
So today, during P.E, I didn't want to do anything today, so I joined my friends, as I played Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. While I was looking at how I should go about solving the Sand Sanctuary's puzzle, a fast ball was kicked, bounced off the wall, and it knocked my 3DS out of my hand. There are no dents or anything, but this is the first time I've dropped a handheld on a hard surface, but Nintendium saves the day once again. This is why I limit my playing to lunch.

inb4thisisn'tblogFAQS
inb4TCcan'tinb4
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#2marioparty17Posted 1/30/2013 4:14:45 PM
lol u mad
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#3pariah164Posted 1/30/2013 4:15:41 PM
You didn't get in trouble for playing your 3DS during PE? I got reamed for playing my Game Boy during recess.
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#4TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:18:41 PM
pariah164 posted...
You didn't get in trouble for playing your 3DS during PE? I got reamed for playing my Game Boy during recess.

Nope, we usually don't get in trouble for using electronics in P.E(although we can't use headphones anymore due to a new rule), and I'm surprised how many people in my P.E class alone knew Zelda.
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#5Carbuncle009Posted 1/30/2013 4:18:57 PM
pariah164 posted...
You didn't get in trouble for playing your 3DS during PE?

Well to be honest, my World History teacher didn't give a **** if I had a Kid Icarus Uprising Match in class. So long as we take down the notes, he's fine.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#6Nickcool1996Posted 1/30/2013 4:22:40 PM(edited)
inb4jokeaboutAmericanseventhoughwearen'tsureifTCisAmericanornot.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#7jedinatPosted 1/30/2013 4:23:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8pariah164Posted 1/30/2013 4:23:47 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
pariah164 posted...

Well to be honest, my World History teacher didn't give a **** if I had a Kid Icarus Uprising Match in class. So long as we take down the notes, he's fine.
Goddamn.

Kids have it good nowadays.

inb4oldposterisold
---
The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)
Keeping this in my sig until a new Phoenix Wright game is released in the US!
#9Bikes-Posted 1/30/2013 4:24:01 PM
TheGreatEggman posted...
pariah164 posted...

Nope, we usually don't get in trouble for using electronics in P.E(although we can't use headphones anymore due to a new rule), and I'm surprised how many people in my P.E class alone knew Zelda.

Zelda is one of the most known video game franchises of all time, I'd be more surprised to meet a kid that doesn't know it.

Carbuncle009 posted...
pariah164 posted...

Wow, I would of been kicked out of my class if I tried pulling that, most of my teachers got mad at cellphones let alone playing a game.
#10Second_ChancesPosted 1/30/2013 4:24:08 PM
It's a sign, you should buy the Inazuma Eleven games on the DS.