My 3DS Got Knocked Out My Hand By A Soccer Ball Today

#11Miggi3Fr3shPosted 1/30/2013 4:25:37 PM
Crappy school. And why are people surprised when other classmates of their same age know a video game character. Video games aren't really a niched hobby. And Zelda is by far is one of the most known characters in gaming.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 PSN: Miggi3Fr3sh86
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#12TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:32:01 PM
Nickcool1996 posted...
inb4jokeaboutAmericanseventhoughwearen'tsureifTCisAmericanornot.

Rumor has it I may be American, or does this card have a smudge on it. I still remember in my middle school, my circle of friends would have Pokemon battles every morning before P.E, and the battles usually continued inside, seeing as we all had the same class. This got topped when 2 of my friends and I helped, messed with, and helped each other through Four Swords Anniversary Edition.
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#13KneekickerPosted 1/30/2013 4:42:43 PM
My art teacher is one of the most hardcore gamers in the entire school, he always comes in at 7:20 (classes start at 8:15) and writes down whatever the students do for the day on the board, after that he starts playing on his 3DS/Vita/Ipad Mini for the rest of the day. In fact I don't think he's ever talked to the art class again after the first day of school...
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#14Bikes-Posted 1/30/2013 4:44:03 PM
Kneekicker posted...
My art teacher is one of the most hardcore gamers in the entire school, he always comes in at 7:20 (classes start at 8:15) and writes down whatever the students do for the day on the board, after that he starts playing on his 3DS/Vita/Ipad Mini for the rest of the day. In fact I don't think he's ever talked to the art class again after the first day of school...

He could probably get fired for that >_>
#15Carbuncle009Posted 1/30/2013 4:44:40 PM
Bikes- posted...
Wow, I would of been kicked out of my class if I tried pulling that, most of my teachers got mad at cellphones let alone playing a game.

Eh, he is super strict on cell phones, mostly because they can message other people.
Game systems have a long, arduous method of messaging offline. So he is okay with it, as I said.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 6 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I'm proud to be a brony http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#16MrKunioPosted 1/30/2013 5:00:29 PM
People used to get suspended for having cellphones in school. This was like 10 years ago though.

Still, you should probably be participating in GYM instead of playing 3ds.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#17Bikes-Posted 1/30/2013 5:02:16 PM
Carbuncle009 posted...
Bikes- posted...
Wow, I would of been kicked out of my class if I tried pulling that, most of my teachers got mad at cellphones let alone playing a game.

Eh, he is super strict on cell phones, mostly because they can message other people.
Game systems have a long, arduous method of messaging offline. So he is okay with it, as I said.

Most teachers care that they're a distraction not that they're used for communication.
#18TheGreatEggman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:43:41 PM
MrKunio posted...
People used to get suspended for having cellphones in school. This was like 10 years ago though.

Still, you should probably be participating in GYM instead of playing 3ds.

Well, I SHOULD. But, I thought I'd try to get some better coverage of Spirit Tracks. And this is coming from the guy who basically could play soccer all day if I wanted to.
---
TheGreatEggman: Trying to conquer the world and being foiled by a blue hedgehog since 1991. Also known as The Almighty King Dedede!
#19CatalystGuitar18Posted 1/30/2013 5:50:46 PM
Where the **** are you guys going to school?!?!?! Holy hell that is some of the worst examples of teaching that I have ever heard of.

My lord I worry for the future.
---
Come check out my music at www.last.fm/music/tyler+hellner
PSN ID: Senor_Rub_a_Dub
#20Dark_ZenoPosted 1/30/2013 5:53:53 PM
Second_Chances posted...
It's a sign, you should buy the Inazuma Eleven games on the DS.

Came here to say this lol.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05