Nintendo needs new IPs

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo needs new IPs
3 years ago#11
jedinat posted...
Okay, I'm coming up with a new IP for them right now....

-It's got a whimsical art style--think Wind Waker but crazier
-You've inherited this huge fantasy theme park extravaganza that goes out of business just as your distant relation whom you inherited from dies--nobody thought it could go on without him and left. It's a big deal in this world--it's like happiness has gone out from everything.
-All the employees and creatures running and entertaining within the place scatter across the world and end up sort of like depressing out of work circus performers
-It's your job to bring it all back together
-There's a basic combat system but it's not really about the combat (RPG style combat--not action)
-You travel across all the lands recruiting new and old employees and acts
-There's lots of character development and some adventure game elements as you solve problems and convince people to return with you
-It's open world and fairly massive in scope
-There's some basic "running the theme park" managing elements, but that's also not really what the game is about
-It's sort of an open world RPG that's more about discovery and problem solving that anything else

I like these ideas. unfortunately EVERY time nintendo comes with a new ip it's dismissed it almost seems like these people will except nothing less the an fps...
Jirachi is the best pokemon
"I'll wait for you here it what princess do from what i understand it's kind of a family tradition."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo needs new IPs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived