white dots?

#1Trunks 2003Posted 1/30/2013 11:00:49 PM(edited)
here's whats going on i was playing kingdom hearts today and i got done with the notre dame world (the one with quasimodo in it) i was in the (church?) as sora it was a dark cutscene and in the background i could see white dots come and go there was some bad ghosting too. Is this a graphics glich do to the fact i have the 3d at full blast or do i have a bad screen?

this is the only game i have seen this with is kingdom hearts i have played nintendogs and other games and only seen a small amount of ghosting but no white dots. it also depends on how dark the background is the darker the more ghosting i see the lighter the less ghosting i see. also on the left hing where the top screen connects to the bottom screen is a little loos i can slightly move it with my left thumb is this something to worry about? thanks for any help.
---
BTW, if you don't care for the topic, please refrain from posting in it.
#2ObtuseAnginaPosted 1/31/2013 12:36:53 AM
Maybe it's dead pixels
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!
#3X_ULTIMA_XPosted 1/31/2013 12:43:12 AM
Trunks 2003 posted...
here's whats going on i was playing kingdom hearts today and i got done with the notre dame world (the one with quasimodo in it) i was in the (church?) as sora it was a dark cutscene and in the background i could see white dots come and go there was some bad ghosting too. Is this a graphics glich do to the fact i have the 3d at full blast or do i have a bad screen?

this is the only game i have seen this with is kingdom hearts i have played nintendogs and other games and only seen a small amount of ghosting but no white dots. it also depends on how dark the background is the darker the more ghosting i see the lighter the less ghosting i see. also on the left hing where the top screen connects to the bottom screen is a little loos i can slightly move it with my left thumb is this something to worry about? thanks for any help.

Tc they would be either dead pixels or hot pixels. You could be eligible for a replacement depending how many you have. How many white dots do you have?
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#4Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:29:01 AM
more then 5 i know that but it only happened this one time and only in the background are you sure it's not part of the ghosting thing? also they would come and go ass the screen panned.
---
#5X_ULTIMA_XPosted 1/31/2013 3:07:29 AM
Trunks 2003 posted...
more then 5 i know that but it only happened this one time and only in the background are you sure it's not part of the ghosting thing? also they would come and go ass the screen panned.

It was probably hot pixels. There fine i think. The ghosting is completely normal especially against a dark background
---
Regards, Dolan
#6Trunks 2003(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 4:54:14 AM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Trunks 2003 posted...

It was probably hot pixels. There fine i think. The ghosting is completely normal especially against a dark background

also on the left hing where the top screen connects to the bottom screen is a little loos i can slightly move it with my left thumb is this something to worry about?
---
#7X_ULTIMA_XPosted 1/31/2013 2:10:15 PM
Trunks 2003 posted...
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
Trunks 2003 posted...

also on the left hing where the top screen connects to the bottom screen is a little loos i can slightly move it with my left thumb is this something to worry about?

Yeah that should be fine aswell alot of them do that
---
Regards, Dolan