3DS eShop update 1/31/2013 (NA)

#11darrencorganPosted 1/31/2013 7:52:56 AM
Wow many games this week... too bad they're all mediocre.
When are the good Gameboy games coming out?? not to mention GBA....
#12AceGamer11xPosted 1/31/2013 8:04:06 AM
Download play!?! For Super C!?
---
Your mom, She did it...It's not my fault.
#13Gogo726Posted 1/31/2013 8:18:32 AM
I don't know much about what's being offered, but I'm not impressed. Ice Climber is garbage though. I guess I will be going back to Ni No Kuni.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#14PikachuMittinsPosted 1/31/2013 8:42:26 AM
kukingina2 posted...
ah damn I taught that was Metal slug 4 for the 3ds

This.
---
Official Light Director of the NDF/KDF/PDF/IDF
Playing: Cave Story (3ds), Fire Emblem: Awakening (Soon).
#15Lord_Diablo13Posted 1/31/2013 8:42:35 AM
I dunno about you, but Puddle and Ikachan are on my buy list.
---
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.
#16metroid00700Posted 1/31/2013 8:55:37 AM
Most of the hate for Ice Climber seems to stem from people not learning how the game's physics work. You need momentum if you want to make your jumps, and the more you have, the more air control you get. Also, the mountains are almost like a puzzle, so randomly jumping up isn't going to cut it past mountain 3. It isn't close to my favorite NES game, but I had a blast with it through the Ambassador Program and would recommend anyone interested to check it out. Especially if this adds in multiplayer.
---
Intel Core i7-3610QM/2 GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForceGT/12GB DDR3 RAM
SEGA Dreamcast: THE Best Gaming System since 9/9/99
#17Trevor_BelmontPosted 1/31/2013 9:05:28 AM(edited)
I have a feeling that Ice Climber won't be updated to it's full VC version (yet) when it launches on the eshop like some of the other Ambassador NES games were when they first came out on the eshop hope I'm wrong though.
#18Darkstorm16Posted 1/31/2013 9:11:28 AM
1. I'm curious on Ikachan...despite it's low rating on Nintendo Life...but I rather have opinions, it's like you and your best friend is in a dark scary tunnel and you see blood....so you push your friend ahead and say you go first lol.

2. Ice Climber is awesome I love it although I have it as an ambassador so my question is...are they even going to update it? There's soo many issues lately with the ambassador games it's not even funny anymore.

3. Never played Rabi Laby....now I might want the other 2 before I get this ^-^
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#19Trevor_BelmontPosted 1/31/2013 9:15:53 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...
3. Never played Rabi Laby....now I might want the other 2 before I get this ^-^

Me too.
#20xellos667Posted 1/31/2013 9:17:31 AM
Darkstorm16 posted...
1. I'm curious on Ikachan...despite it's low rating on Nintendo Life...

I love NL, but sometimes their reviews are just wrong. The exemple I'm giving about NL is when they review UFO games nowaday. Since they hated the first few titles, now you read their review of UFO games, and you can see they don't even try the game really, and just try to make a review to take a dump on UFO, no matter if the game have quality or not. Latest exemple being Johnny Impossible, which, while not the best game out there, is truly fun and kinda unique (mix of stealth game and Metroidvania genre), and yet, while many reviewers gave good reviews for the game, I was expecting NL to just do the same thing as they did before and just use the game as another chance to spit on UFO without even truly trying the game, and guess what, this is exactly what they did.

Anyway long story short, don't base everything on NL, just play what you want to play, no matter the reviews.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku