The reason we haven't heard anything about a Bravely Default announcement

#11trenton97Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:40 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
Are people lazy or just think it's funny to say "Squenix" instead of Square-Enix?

Maybe they just realize people will understand what they're talking about either way and it does not make the slightest bit of difference which way they choose to write it

Pretty sure if someone started calling Skyward Sword Skword people would point out and make a big deal of it, so yes, it makes a difference.

Squenix is just stupid. Like the company or not, it's "Square-Enix"

But Squeenix sounds natural. Skword I have to force out of my mouth.
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#12shampoowarriorPosted 1/31/2013 7:31:26 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
Are people lazy or just think it's funny to say "Squenix" instead of Square-Enix?

Maybe they just realize people will understand what they're talking about either way and it does not make the slightest bit of difference which way they choose to write it

Pretty sure if someone started calling Skyward Sword Skword people would point out and make a big deal of it, so yes, it makes a difference.

Sorry, but your imaginary example is meaningless. It makes no difference to anyone but people like you who decide to let it bother them.

Meanwhile, the rest of us can discuss the company while you cry about abbreviations. Only hurting yourself, brah.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#13evilvergilPosted 1/31/2013 7:41:47 PM
trenton97 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

But Squeenix sounds natural. Skword I have to force out of my mouth.
#14SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/31/2013 7:42:16 PM
They announced a new far off Zelda and 3D Mario game. How do they "only like to give info on a per quarter basis"? Your opinion proves nothing, but if someone would have said "no BF for U.S.", you would say the same thing about opinion before calling them a troll. If Nintendo does that, then great, but don't tell me you think they are liks some fact. It's just a lie at this point.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#15ecco6t9Posted 2/1/2013 12:46:14 AM
Maybe Square Enix will still do the translation? I personally hope that Nintendo does pick up Bravely Default and Dragon Quest VII since I would rather have the Club Nintendo Coins.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#16MinamoPosted 2/1/2013 2:47:57 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...
Squenix is just stupid

That's the joke.