poke gen 6 what would get ruined if this occured

#1zalmutePosted 1/31/2013 12:02:44 PM(edited)
This topic, reply what you think would upset the balance if they changed the post above. Then in the same post add what you think they should change. sorta like corrupt a wish.

Poison now deals x2 to psychic. Takes normal x1 from psychic.

---
IOS Fanboy. Cant afford a 16 dollar app but can afford a 499$ device each year.
#2BlueBombei2Posted 1/31/2013 12:03:21 PM
Dragon weak against Steel. Since in fairy tales they get slain with steel swords! :P
#3masa8munePosted 1/31/2013 12:33:35 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Dragon weak against Steel. Since in fairy tail they get slain with steel swords! :P

fixed.
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.
#4EndgamePosted 1/31/2013 12:40:06 PM
oh believe me, that would NOT upset the balance

even if they did that, Poison attacks still would not have enough type coverage to be considered viable, and Gengar is the only Poison type that's really used last I checked, and I don't think it gets countered with Psychic that often

truth is, the Sixth Generation is ruined by default by not retconning the Fifth Generation out of existence, combine that with the fact that the revealed pokémon so far look like they'd fit in with the Fifth Generation abominations.....
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5XashowdPosted 1/31/2013 12:48:47 PM
If there was no form of compatability with the 5th and 4th gen DS games, effectively making another cutoff like the one between Gen 2 and 3. The outrage if this happened would make the Mass Effect ending fiasco look like a minor complaint.
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#6deimos91Posted 1/31/2013 6:57:06 PM
Endgame posted...

even if they did that, Poison attacks still would not have enough type coverage to be considered viable, and Gengar is the only Poison type that's really used last I checked, and I don't think it gets countered with Psychic that often

truth is, the Sixth Generation is ruined by default by not retconning the Fifth Generation out of existence, combine that with the fact that the revealed pokémon so far look like they'd fit in with the Fifth Generation abominations.....

Typical troll
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#7BlueBombei2Posted 1/31/2013 7:00:56 PM
masa8mune posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
Dragon weak against Steel. Since in fairy tail they get slain with steel swords! :P

fixed.

It's not fixed. It's Tales not Tails.
#8Nickcool1996Posted 1/31/2013 7:03:32 PM
masa8mune posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...

fixed.

Holy ****, really?!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#9Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 1/31/2013 7:06:43 PM
deimos91 posted...
Endgame posted...

Typical troll

He's just being facetious. We know Endgame adores the fifth generation more than he loves chocolate chip cookie dough and we all know he loves that.
---
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994