who got these 2 3ds eshop games today?

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 1/31/2013 11:57:58 AM
Bloody Vampire
Witch's Cat

I am curious on these 2 games. One is a platformer and one is a metroidvania style game.
#2Trevor_BelmontPosted 1/31/2013 12:05:21 PM
I didn't get them yet but I'm curious about them too.
#3Cookie_AromaPosted 1/31/2013 10:04:40 PM
I have Witch's Cat. I'll post about it tomorrow morning if I can find this topic again.
#4xellos667Posted 2/1/2013 5:44:07 AM(edited)
I completed Bloody Vampire yesterday. Fun Metroidvania style game which last around 5-6 hours, so you get your 1$/hour ratio. It totally feels like a Doujin game (and should considered as one since almost no one worked on this judging by the end credits), and you attack like an old PC-Japanese RPG game...by ramming into ennemies (like old Ys). You can also cast magic to attack from afar though. There's a lot of stuff to find. Actually, even your power-up (life, magic, attack, defense) can be upgraded by finding items. You can upgrade them up to LV10 each, and exploring the castle to find everything is really where the fun lies, like in any Metroidvania game.

At the 5$ price tag, I have no shame suggesting it to everyone. It has way more value for its money than, let's say, Ikachan, which was the big star release of yesterday, and yet fall short in front of Bloody Vampire in terms of "stuff to actually do in the game"

I also downloaded Witch's Cat. I only tried the first 5 stages. Seem like a fun puzzle-platformer. This is actually the first time I try a Rabi Laby games, since I refuse to delete anything on my DSiWare memory, so I'm glad they brought this up on the 3DSWare market. I may give a more elaborate opinion later, as I play it more.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#5ecco6t9Posted 2/1/2013 10:31:28 PM
Both games are pretty fun, and well worth the $5 each.

I'm willing to even say if this were 10 years ago these would of been great $15 GBA games.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.