2013. The year of the handheld

#1pikachupwnagePosted 1/31/2013 2:32:34 PM
Vita has a pretty solid lineup. Vita is finally getting a competent shooter, several localizations and some promising new IPs.

Ninja Gaiden sigma 2
Dead or alive 5 plus
Murmasa rebirth
Sly cooper thieves in time
Killzone mercenaries
Tearaway
Soul sacrifice
Ys: memories of celceta
Valhalla knights 3

3DS has a even better lineup(in my personal opinion) and is packed with first party games and RPGs.

Pokemon XY
Animal crossing: New leaf
Fire emblem awakening
Luigis mansion dark moon
Pokemon mystery dungeon: Gates to infinity
Brain age concentration training
Monster hunter 3 ultimate
Project X zone
Etrain oddesey IV
Rune factory 4
Castlevania lord of shadows: Mirror of fate
Shin megami tensei: Devil summoner-Soul hackers
Ace attorney 5

I think I forgot a few games...Anyways regardless of the handheld you own its a great year to be a handheld gamer(best if you own both!)

2013 is the year of the handheld
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#2Magikoopa21Posted 1/31/2013 2:39:06 PM
I think it's more like the year of the 3DS.

I'm not a Vita hater, I would like it to succeed and I hope to get one eventually after a price drop and some better games, but I think 3DS has a much better lineup as well as already having a much better library. And this isn't even counting the new 3DS games we don't even know about that Iwata was talking about today.
#3pikachupwnage(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:42:53 PM
Magikoopa21 posted...

I'm not a Vita hater, I would like it to succeed and I hope to get one eventually after a price drop and some better games, but I think 3DS has a much better lineup as well as already having a much better library. And this isn't even counting the new 3DS games we don't even know about that Iwata was talking about today.

It is the year of 3DS moreso then Vita but Vita is solid enough for it to be the year of the handheld IMO.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#4EvilSock1990Posted 1/31/2013 3:04:44 PM
i dont get how people can be excited for VK3 after the last 3 god awful games.
#5vashtrichamPosted 1/31/2013 3:10:16 PM(edited)
No games like Soul Sacrifice on the list

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#6BatenKait0sPosted 1/31/2013 3:30:56 PM
All things considered, I never planned on buying a Vita until today. Ys is a major selling point.
---
Currently playing:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (DS); Cave Story (DS)
#7LottoStudPosted 1/31/2013 4:06:54 PM
EvilSock1990 posted...
i dont get how people can be excited for VK3 after the last 3 god awful games.

agree 110%
---
Two shots of whatever
#8Chimera268Posted 1/31/2013 4:11:59 PM
Magikoopa21 posted...

I have a vita and I really agree with you.
---
Currently Playing: Adventure Time (3DS), Gravity Rush (Vita).
#9moogle69Posted 1/31/2013 4:15:40 PM
Ninja Gaiden sigma 2
Dead or alive 5 plus
Murmasa rebirth
Sly cooper thieves in time
Killzone mercenaries
Tearaway
Soul sacrifice
Ys: memories of celceta
Valhalla knights 3

the bolded ones are really the only ones that excite me while i agree with most of the 3DS releases this year.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#10thatmovingbushPosted 1/31/2013 4:25:10 PM
I might get a vita for soul sacrifice and killzone. I played killzone 2 and 3, and those games were awesome. is soul sacrifice anything like dark souls?
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901