What's The Reason For Keeping Your Original DS Or DS Lite If You Own A 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's The Reason For Keeping Your Original DS Or DS Lite If You Own A 3DS?
3 years ago#51
Because of the GBA slot and so that I can trade between my pokemon games without borrowing from someone else. And because it works.
3 years ago#52
GBA SLOT
---
I'm a fan of using "..." on message boards...
3 years ago#53
2&3
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
3 years ago#54
musumane posted...
Where is the " I would get like 30 tops for it, why not keep it " option?

---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
3 years ago#55
It works
It has a GBA slot & a headphone jack, which my SP doesn't have for some unfathomable reason
I tend to not sell my stuff
3 years ago#56
Let's just say that I have to use my DS Lite for... stuff. Stuff that can't be done on a 3DS because I'm OCD and always update the firmware before I should.
---
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be..
3 years ago#57
Pokemon should be a choice; that speaks volumes.
---
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
3 years ago#58
Aside from trading with another Pokemon game, DS games look better on the DS. The 3DS's resolution is greater than the DS, so playing a DS game on a 3DS makes the game look like a stretched piece of ***. You can play it with its original resolution on the 3DS, but the picture is way too small.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
3 years ago#59
It doesn't look like Nintendo will be supporting GBA on the 3DS any time soon, so until then I'm keeping my DS Lite.
3 years ago#60
I keep mine to trade Pokemon in B2/W2. Plus, I wouldn't get much for it anyway, so... why not just keep it?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What's The Reason For Keeping Your Original DS Or DS Lite If You Own A 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived