Have You Ever Sold A Game?

#31eadricsonPosted 2/2/2013 11:31:12 AM
I sold my Sega Saturn and my entire collection of games for it along with a crapload of ds games. I wish didn't have to, but I really needed the money for a prescription and some food. God does it suck not having steady work.
---
It's like there's a party on my monitor... and Geocities vomited all over it. - Buretsu on blingees
#32Dr Edward RoivasPosted 2/2/2013 11:58:17 AM
I never have, ever. I often get the urge to play a game that I haven't in years, to see how my skills have improved/worn off, get nostalgic, do a challenge, etc.

And there's also a hoarder-ish sentimentality for personal artifacts involved.
---
Tie it on, in your mind. It's your Noctourniquet.
#33KCJ5062Posted 2/2/2013 3:20:01 PM
Do you mean sold to a game store or sold to a friend? If the former, I rarely and I mean rarely do. If the latter, never have.
#34GenericName9Posted 2/2/2013 3:48:20 PM
Only if I don't Love it. I still have a SNES, N64, PSX, PS2, GameCube, GBA. One of my biggest regrets from years back was I was out of work and needing money and I sold my DreamCast, It's been many years and I still hate myself. I still have the original Doom PC Shareware promotional disks they used to sell in some stores for ppl without internet. I can't throw anything away, they are all memories. I still play the GameCube to this very day.

I'm that type of person I guess, this is totally irrelavent to the topic but it says volumes about my personality...I read books I like over and over, for example one book, probably my favorite: "The History of the Peloponnesian War" I've read 17 times, and I still get new insights depending on new life perspectives I've gained. I've been married to the same woman for 20+ years now. I can get a whole new experience out of something old every time I come back to it, because my perspectives always change over the years.
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#35Buttery_ToastPosted 2/2/2013 3:55:43 PM
I sold off about 25% of my PS2 collection just to buy the 3DS. Sold pretty much all of my DS games.

I've already sold Super Mario 3D Land, Tales of the Abyss, and Theatrhythm for my 3DS. Might end up selling Code of Princess eventually.

Only game I really regret selling is Wild Arms: Alter Code F. :< It's crazy expensive now.
---
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: P3P, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Psychonauts