Fire Emblem: Awakening sold out at GameStop?

#11Patriarch105Posted 1/31/2013 6:41:31 PM
Is there something wrong with fire emblem?
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#12scigeek101Posted 1/31/2013 7:23:25 PM
Goten55 posted...
Goten55 posted...
Holy damn. That joke about only 10% of Nintendo fans caring about FE.........not anymore.

Or it could be, and this is not conspiracy theorizing, that they shipped a smaller amount of copies thinking that it might not be that big of a seller, and also trying to promote digital sales.

Maybe.

I doubt it, I think they seriously underestimated demand.

I don't think the lack of stock is really going to change very many peoples purchase from retail to digital. I think it is far more likely that non Fire Emblem fans looking to check it out would be deterred by the lack of stock and perhaps buy something else if it isn't in.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#13EndgamePosted 1/31/2013 10:23:29 PM

as of SUCKred Stones, everything

they ruined the franchise for the sake of appealing to the "casuals"
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#14Patriarch105Posted 1/31/2013 11:36:18 PM
Endgame posted...

as of SUCKred Stones, everything

they ruined the franchise for the sake of appealing to the "casuals"

I've played a fair amount of the series and it's never been all that difficult. The AI has always been very easy to manipulate.

I wish they'd get more creative with the story. Not every game needs to start with a Paladin and 2 cavalry who think exactly the same followed by etc etc who are all also the same character.

There are other Nintendo franchises that stagnate much more.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#15IChangedMyNamePosted 1/31/2013 11:40:57 PM
I think its both under selling the game and an attempt at pushing the DD version.

I myself, have honestly done NOTHING but ***** about this games existence since its release in Japan to all my friends.

Its also spread by word of mouth too, just like Advance Wars did before Days of Ruin.... Ruined it
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#16RPGspleasePosted 1/31/2013 11:48:14 PM
I'm guessing you mean preordered or your from the future since you know not out yet
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#17helldewPosted 2/1/2013 12:00:34 AM
End game is just a troll dont take him seriouly he spend the last year on the awakening board hating on it Lmao.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#18IChangedMyNamePosted 2/1/2013 3:36:58 AM
RPGsplease posted...
I'm guessing you mean preordered or your from the future since you know not out yet

If that was towards me, then you misread my post.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#19SkyminxyzPosted 2/1/2013 2:21:17 PM
Sakurafanboy posted...
http://mynintendonews.com/2013/02/01/fire-emblem-awakening-looks-to-be-sold-out-at-gamestop/

Well, at least the Walmart here is a short 2 minute walk from the GameStop...

Couldn't you just order it at GameStop's online site then?

Also how much is GS's shipping may I add? Because if I get two games at the same time on their site in the future, would I get free shipping? (Like in many Book online sites, if you spend enough money in one go.)
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#20Semi45aPosted 2/1/2013 2:23:04 PM
hey this is blatant lie. I went to gamestop and they said their inventory has not shipped yet and they can expecting to get more shipments after that.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia