So many good JRPGs coming, yet no Bravely Default.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So many good JRPGs coming, yet no Bravely Default.
3 years ago#21
pokemon2poker posted...
Suikoden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that persona crap
3 years ago#22
serenade_beta posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
jedinat posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

A new Suikoden game given the same treatment Fire Emblem has been given with Awakening would probably be pretty cool....

Yeah, none of that Tierkreis crap. If Suikoden 6 were to be announced for 3ds I'd s*** gold.

For your information, Tierkreis is known to be a good game. A lot more than the most recently released Suikoden, which I believe was numbered.

O_O

I don't believe that to be true. 5 was amazing, and I thought it was pretty much agreed upon that 5 was the best thing since 2. I could see people putting 4 down there with that Tierkreis crap, but 4 is about a million times better than that Tierkreis crap will ever be. You won't know until you try, right? Well I tried, and I know.
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
3 years ago#23
pokemon2poker posted...
O_O

I don't believe that to be true. 5 was amazing, and I thought it was pretty much agreed upon that 5 was the best thing since 2. I could see people putting 4 down there with that Tierkreis crap, but 4 is about a million times better than that Tierkreis crap will ever be. You won't know until you try, right? Well I tried, and I know.

*shrug*
Well, to each their own, they say.
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
3 years ago#24
serenade_beta posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
O_O

*shrug*
Well, to each their own, they say.

Did you play Tierkreis?
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
3 years ago#25
Geminia999 posted...
Chenmaster2 posted...
Look up its spiritual prequel and see what I mean.

What is that game again? Don't remember the name.

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
Currently Playing: Unchained Blades, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
3 years ago#26
pokemon2poker posted...
Did you play Tierkreis?

Yes. I guess me saying "I hear" made it sound otherwise, but I have and I did like it. The deformed character polygons were the only thing I didn't really like.
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
3 years ago#27
5 raped it to the ground. That's like claiming smb2 is better than smb3 unpossible

Suiko series by greatness

5,2,3,1,tactics,4,tiekkreise
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
3 years ago#28
pokemon2poker posted...

There's Persona on 3DS? Anyway, I do agree that Suikoden is a better series. I hope we get another one.
3 years ago#29
badboy posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

There's Persona on 3DS? Anyway, I do agree that Suikoden is a better series. I hope we get another one.

It is known that Atlus has a Persona game in development for the 3DS, but that's all there is to it.
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So many good JRPGs coming, yet no Bravely Default.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived