So many good JRPGs coming, yet no Bravely Default.

#21Dimension DoorPosted 1/31/2013 9:59:17 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Suikoden >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that persona crap
#22pokemon2pokerPosted 1/31/2013 10:06:43 PM
serenade_beta posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
jedinat posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

A new Suikoden game given the same treatment Fire Emblem has been given with Awakening would probably be pretty cool....

Yeah, none of that Tierkreis crap. If Suikoden 6 were to be announced for 3ds I'd s*** gold.

For your information, Tierkreis is known to be a good game. A lot more than the most recently released Suikoden, which I believe was numbered.

O_O

I don't believe that to be true. 5 was amazing, and I thought it was pretty much agreed upon that 5 was the best thing since 2. I could see people putting 4 down there with that Tierkreis crap, but 4 is about a million times better than that Tierkreis crap will ever be. You won't know until you try, right? Well I tried, and I know.
---
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
#23serenade_betaPosted 1/31/2013 10:08:46 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
O_O

I don't believe that to be true. 5 was amazing, and I thought it was pretty much agreed upon that 5 was the best thing since 2. I could see people putting 4 down there with that Tierkreis crap, but 4 is about a million times better than that Tierkreis crap will ever be. You won't know until you try, right? Well I tried, and I know.

*shrug*
Well, to each their own, they say.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#24pokemon2pokerPosted 1/31/2013 10:10:44 PM
serenade_beta posted...
pokemon2poker posted...
O_O

*shrug*
Well, to each their own, they say.

Did you play Tierkreis?
---
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
#25TheZuperHeroPosted 1/31/2013 10:26:02 PM
Geminia999 posted...
Chenmaster2 posted...
Look up its spiritual prequel and see what I mean.

What is that game again? Don't remember the name.

Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light
---
Currently Playing: Unchained Blades, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
#26serenade_betaPosted 1/31/2013 10:27:22 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Did you play Tierkreis?

Yes. I guess me saying "I hear" made it sound otherwise, but I have and I did like it. The deformed character polygons were the only thing I didn't really like.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#27RPGspleasePosted 1/31/2013 10:46:06 PM
5 raped it to the ground. That's like claiming smb2 is better than smb3 unpossible

Suiko series by greatness

5,2,3,1,tactics,4,tiekkreise
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#28badboyPosted 2/1/2013 4:33:47 AM
pokemon2poker posted...

There's Persona on 3DS? Anyway, I do agree that Suikoden is a better series. I hope we get another one.
#29brStalkerPosted 2/1/2013 5:41:23 AM
badboy posted...
pokemon2poker posted...

There's Persona on 3DS? Anyway, I do agree that Suikoden is a better series. I hope we get another one.

It is known that Atlus has a Persona game in development for the 3DS, but that's all there is to it.
---
"Which is more evil: Kidnapping a child to use as a tool for world domination, or using your blood child as a tool for world domination?"-Tyranidomega