What is Code of Princess all about?

#11DarkIVloonPosted 2/1/2013 4:00:50 AM
It's about Solange going from battle to battle being told to put on more clothes with her he/she friend Ali.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#12CNFiXPosted 2/1/2013 5:18:44 AM
Side scrolling hack and slash.

50 characters to unlock.
Levels, attributes and equipment.
Characters have different abilities.

Campaign, bonus levels and mutiplayer vs and co-op.

Fun if you like repetitive hack and slash (I do) but boring if you don't.
#13Justice98405Posted 2/1/2013 6:18:26 AM
"Side scrolling hack and slash.

50 characters to unlock.
Levels, attributes and equipment.
Characters have different abilities.

Campaign, bonus levels and mutiplayer vs and co-op.

Fun if you like repetitive hack and slash (I do) but boring if you don't."

Pretty much this, but I do want to add some to it.

Anyone that says this is an RPG is not telling you accurately. This is NOT an RPG. It's a beat'em'up hack and slash with very light RPG elements in it.

To those that say the framerate sucks, playing the single player, the game is basically fine, it's the multiplayer that I hear can be bad, but I haven't tried multiplayer so I cannot say, since I bought the game basically for single-player only. Now does the game have some slowdown even in single-player? Yes. When you fight some bosses with lots of other enemies on the screen at once, it can happen, but it's never bad enough that I wanted to get rid of the game or regretted my purchase.

And lastly, I want to touch on some elements of the game that REALLY make it shine, and I'm not sure if they've been touched on in this topic at all, or enough. The localization seems to be REALLY well done, especially the dialogue, both the translation and the voice acting and delivery of the lines. This is a really funny game, with humorous and likable characters that you have in your group. This was a BIG part of my own personal enjoyment of the game, and it cannot be understated.
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#14TorajimaPosted 2/1/2013 7:28:04 AM
This game could use an eshop demo.
#15ventus_windPosted 2/1/2013 3:01:56 PM
kuwab0 posted...
A game you can't buy in store without shame.

i got it from gamestop.The cashier was women

NO SHAME
---
3ds friend code: 2234-7580-2242 PSN:roxasflame
The official Cybele of the shin megami tensei IV board
#16mmc2679Posted 2/1/2013 6:33:30 PM
After I beat the campaign mode, my left thumb was left sore (I am not too fond of XL buttons). I didn't feel like going through that experience again. So I sold it.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Can't believe I spelled my own name wrong. :(