im considering buying Petit Computer

#11SMASHKING84Posted 2/1/2013 6:45:32 PM
it's far too confusing for me,only get it if you already know basic OR you plan on finding many qr codes.

personally lbp is better for making games then this it's less complicated and has less restrictions. plus actual tutorials.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
"I'll wait for you here it what princess do from what i understand it's kind of a family tradition."
#12keyblader1985Posted 2/1/2013 6:55:54 PM
I considered getting it for the homemade games, but that stuff is beyond me. The most I've ever done is work with hex and hack a few files/games years ago. I don't know the first thing about Basic.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#13RetroResetPosted 2/1/2013 8:25:11 PM
I purchased it because its essensially legal homebrew. I dabbled in Python a few years ago, but not nearly enough to make a game. I'd love to learn how to actually program but a full time job, family, and many other hobbies don't exactly leave me with a lot of free time...
---
Hardual Casuacore - The new generation of nobody-should-care-what-the-pigeon-hole-tag-is. Good games are good, bad games are bad, opinions are opinions. Period.
#14themegaman7Posted 2/1/2013 8:53:49 PM
I'm not ashamed to admit that any sort of programming is WAY beyond my skill. If you're up to it, get it sure, but I'll stick with RPG Maker VX Ace for my game creating needs thanks.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#15Semi45aPosted 2/1/2013 8:54:15 PM
get it anyways. then learn how to program and then give up.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia