Anyone downgrading from the XL to the Fire Emblem bundle?

#31IHeartMetroidPosted 2/1/2013 7:44:14 PM
"XL is vastly suprerior to the regular 3DS"

Except of course that it's not. At all.
#3290sRetroGamingPosted 2/1/2013 10:03:07 PM
8221993 posted...
*sigh*
Why are people so negative about the original? They're both great and suit different people. Just wish people would stop lording their "superior" console over everyone else.

FOR ME, the worst part about the original 3DS is the small screens. absolutly annoying. talk about tiny looking objects. i don't give a damn how "sharper" the resolution looks on it.. if i can't enjoy what i'm playing due to how small objects look on the screen then it's a complete waste of time.

I can actually enjoy all my games now thanks to the image being blown up, by 90% on the XL. things are much much more easier and clearer to see thanks to more space allowed. imo it completely curb stomps those tiny screens with a "sharper" resolution. well worth it!.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#33Shadow2790xPosted 2/1/2013 10:12:01 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...

So much denial.
The sooner you accept it, the sooner you'll be able to make peace with it.
---
...You will be screaming: YES! YES! YES!
PSN: Shadow2790x --- "Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"
#34pkmastah15Posted 2/1/2013 10:16:44 PM
So much butthurt in this topic.

"XL is better"

"No, original"

"lol u stupid"

"lollol u stupider"

Keep up the good work everyone.
#35Rurouni720Posted 2/1/2013 10:20:18 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...

I own a regular 3DS and even i agree that the XL curb stomps it by a sweet distance.

Better stylus position, larger screens, anti-glare, and improved battery life already pits it > regular 3DS.
#36IHeartMetroidPosted 2/1/2013 10:57:22 PM(edited)
"I own a regular 3DS and even i agree that the XL curb stomps it by a sweet distance. "

Not by a country mile. The "reasons" I keep seeing are just plain stupid. Seriously? Fracking STYLUS position? That is so absolutely pedantic that it's one of the most ridiculous things I've seen ON this site, and I see a lot of stupid stuff here.

Seriously, I mean, the ONLY benefit anyone has mentioned to the XL that isn't completely idiotic is the larger screen, and even that isn't a benefit, because it means decreased portability and a worse image.

Like this guy:

"FOR ME, the worst part about the original 3DS is the small screens. absolutly annoying. talk about tiny looking objects."

Then you need glasses. I hope you never attempt to drive with your awful vision.
#37hpl138Posted 2/1/2013 11:10:20 PM
As others have said, 3DS is not a downgrade from XL lol. Same damn thing.
#38hpl138Posted 2/1/2013 11:13:02 PM
And as always, the p*ssing contest between XL vs. OG is as hilarious, pointless and sad as DS vs. DSlite.

Just pick the version you like best and stop trying to be MY VERSIONZZZZ IS KINGZZZ it's such a laugh.
#39deathgod_lightPosted 2/1/2013 11:57:03 PM
And as always, the p*ssing contest between XL vs. OG is as hilarious, pointless and sad as DS vs. DSlite.

Just pick the version you like best and stop trying to be MY VERSIONZZZZ IS KINGZZZ it's such a laugh.

That's pretty difficult, considering this board is filled with 10 year olds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/l2Zsn.jpg
#40DeviousLightPosted 2/2/2013 12:52:23 AM
hpl138 posted...

How isn't the DSlite the superior version? Same as the XL
---
Gamefaqs. Where Frequently Asked Questions are forbidden.