Its February, any news on Nintendo Network launching for 3DS?

#1RemixDeluxePosted 2/1/2013 2:22:26 AM
I got my credit card ready to spend +$50 dollars on eShop content as soon as there is a stable account system to track my purchases.

Come on Nintendo. Don't disappoint.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2SF_BahaPosted 2/1/2013 2:28:10 AM
Your money is worth an irrational amount to you. A global account is far from a necessity.
---
"USDA Select meat tastes better than USDA Prime." - The Wii gaming mentality.
#3RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:33:47 AM
SF_Baha posted...
Your money is worth an irrational amount to you. A global account is far from a necessity.

So having a backup is not a nessesity to you huh? I guess you've never had a HDD error on a PC.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#4DelitaBardoPosted 2/1/2013 2:55:56 AM
If there was an account system I could easily drop 100 day one to make sure my stuff isn't gone when my 3ds is gone. I have nothing arm because of it.
#5deimos91Posted 2/1/2013 9:50:00 AM
Remixdeluxe posted...
I got my credit card ready to spend +$50 dollars on eShop content as soon as there is a stable account system to track my purchases.

not anytime soon buy it you know if it breaks They can transfer it when you send it in for repairs/replacement
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#6shampoowarriorPosted 2/1/2013 10:08:23 AM
SF_Baha posted...

I know you're the region lock apologist and all but... surely you're not serious? Lack of global account is pretty inexcusable.

To the TC: Wii U still locks all content to the console. Don't hold your breath that Nintendo will be implementing a real account system anytime this gen.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#7RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:41:56 AM
deimos91 posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...

not anytime soon buy it you know if it breaks They can transfer it when you send it in for repairs/replacement

I could easily BS my way into getting free content. That's piss poor.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#8Dark_Link92Posted 2/1/2013 11:48:25 AM
Remixdeluxe posted...
deimos91 posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...

No you couldn't. You have to give them the serial number on the bottom of your 3DS, which they then check to see what eShop licences you have and then they let you redownload those games.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#9RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:50:33 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
SF_Baha posted...

I know you're the region lock apologist and all but... surely you're not serious? Lack of global account is pretty inexcusable.

To the TC: Wii U still locks all content to the console. Don't hold your breath that Nintendo will be implementing a real account system anytime this gen.

Are you flipping kidding me? Yeah I did buy a Wii U on launch but I currently own 3 physical retail games for it. Because it has Nintendo network on it I was under the assumption that it did somehow record your purchases if something were to happen.

I don't even understand the point anymore. What makes it anymore different than the Wii as far as digital content goes?
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#10RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:58:00 AM
Dark_Link92 posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...
deimos91 posted...
Remixdeluxe posted...

No you couldn't. You have to give them the serial number on the bottom of your 3DS, which they then check to see what eShop licences you have and then they let you redownload those games.

They wouldn't be able to check if the HDD of the system was damaged. *facepalm*
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog