Its February, any news on Nintendo Network launching for 3DS?

#21thatmovingbushPosted 2/1/2013 12:15:19 PM
SF_Baha posted...
Your money is worth an irrational amount to you. A global account is far from a necessity.

...wow.
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901
#22RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:38:42 PM
thatmovingbush posted...
SF_Baha posted...
Your money is worth an irrational amount to you. A global account is far from a necessity.

...wow.

I didnt fully comprehend what he/she was trying to say. Does he/she know what irrational means? Cause I didnt find it insulting in the slightest as I have a disposable income.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#23CHOVI3Posted 2/1/2013 12:41:55 PM
Both the wii and 3ds have a record in a database and i can prove it.
When i first created a CN account, i had already downloaded a bunch of games for 3ds and wii. So i emailed nintendo for them to add those games to my cn accout for coins. I gave them the serial numbers and they did it. So there you have it.
---
Please feed the trolls, they make this boards more lively.
3DS FC: 3566-1571-6130 Now playing Persona 3 Portable
#24RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 12:45:01 PM
CHOVI3 posted...
Both the wii and 3ds have a record in a database and i can prove it.
When i first created a CN account, i had already downloaded a bunch of games for 3ds and wii. So i emailed nintendo for them to add those games to my cn accout for coins. I gave them the serial numbers and they did it. So there you have it.

Whether thats true or not its not hard evidence that can be displayed in front of you that you can look back 2-3 years from now that you indeed pay for this content. They are gonna need to do better than that to want my business as far as eShop goes.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#25Arsene-LupinPosted 2/5/2013 1:49:59 PM
Considering the Wii just launched, I wouldn't expect the Network to go live on the 3DS until late Spring at the earliest. I'm fairly certain we'll get it some time in 2013, assuming Nintendo doesn't abandon their plans, but we're not likely to see it this month or next month. I'm think May. Or April, at the earliest.

They've got to iron out the kinks with the Wii U version, and then move on to the 3DS version.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."