I hate to admit it.

#1sesshomaru_55Posted 2/1/2013 5:13:49 AM
But it looks like 3DS is going to beat PS Vita this year in terms of games. =(

With Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, my 3DS is gonna get a lot of hours.

Yet for Vita, all we have upcoming is Soul Sacrifice... Well at least Vita got P4G last year.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#2DarkIVloonPosted 2/1/2013 5:14:54 AM
k
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#3AllaudeenPosted 2/1/2013 8:16:10 AM
Console wars again?
Don't you guys get tired of it?
---
I am so a casual gamer. Add me on backloggery || http://backloggery.com/allaudeen
If you're a Philippine 3ds Gamer, be sure to join the Pinoy 3ds Groups @ FB.
#4kukingina2Posted 2/1/2013 8:30:11 AM(edited)
this place is pretty peaceful compared to other boards so don't worry TC since most 3ds owners are too preoccupied atm

to be honest im not happy with vita doing bad myself even if I would never buy one, since good competition is always good, I hope sony and 3rd parties wakes up and starts supporting it seriously

there was this one time I tried to come to the vita boards to attempt to start something once in a while but when you see them pitying amongs themselves and hyping fishing games, sports games and "Divekick" I felt sorry for them and quickly lost interest in kicking a sick pale horse

I wanted 3ds to win but I wanted a close contest and not a massacre
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#5LoshadtPosted 2/1/2013 10:49:49 AM
It really bothers me that the Vita is in such a sad state. It's a really solid system, regardless of its ridiculous price point. If only Sony didn't have such asinine business practices.

I wouldn't count it out yet though, there's always that chance.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#6OoSubaruoOPosted 2/1/2013 10:52:25 AM
Loshadt posted...
It really bothers me that the Vita is in such a sad state. It's a really solid system, regardless of its ridiculous price point. If only Sony didn't have such asinine business practices.

I wouldn't count it out yet though, there's always that chance.

The price point isn't even one of the major issues it has. There's also their ridiculous memory cards, barely any games, barely any marketing, etc.

If Sony wants to stay in the game, they need to seriously get their act together.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#7Freelance_WolfPosted 2/1/2013 11:02:40 AM(edited)
The Vita has The Pinball Arcade!! That's enough to keep -me- happy (along with the other Vita games I have). They promise at least 50 tables, so I'll be happy for a loooooooooooong time.

---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#8esoteric42Posted 2/1/2013 11:02:36 AM
Xseed looks like they're putting out some good stuff for the Vita. Kinda jealous.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141
#9XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/1/2013 11:10:19 AM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
But it looks like 3DS is going to beat PS Vita this year in terms of games. =(

With Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, my 3DS is gonna get a lot of hours.

Yet for Vita, all we have upcoming is Soul Sacrifice... Well at least Vita got P4G last year.

You say it like it just dawned upon you recently.....pfft. This has already been predetermined for a while now, the Vita is no match for what the 3DS has established and has promised in the near future.
The only glimmer of hope for the Vita this year in my opinion is a spectacular E3 which reveals several big games for it.
#10LottoStudPosted 2/1/2013 11:13:31 AM
P4G is better than anything the 3DS is offering this year except Pokemon.

I dont have a Vita yet but i really want one for P4G. That game is so awesome.

/opinions
---
Two shots of whatever