I hate to admit it.

#21lunchEATSyouPosted 2/1/2013 11:45:00 AM
kewldude475 posted...

Dating is completely optional, and only a small part of the game.

/end argument

lol what?

What version of P4G are you playing that the dating sim aspect isn't a big part of the game? By maxing out your S-links, you can make your characters much more powerful than you could by straight grinding.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#22kewldude475Posted 2/1/2013 11:46:46 AM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
This year looks absolutely terrible for the Vita, which is really sad considering I own one.

Nah. Potential Gods Eater 2; Ys IV remake, Soul Sacrifice, Killzone Mercenary, Muramasa HD, Earth Defense 2017, Dead or Alive 5 Plus, Ratchet and Clank Q Force, Sly Cooper.

Beyond the first 4 you listed, the rest are ports. Out of those first 4, I'm not interested in Gods Eater, Soul Sacrifice, or Ys.

>Implying ports aren't games. And those 4 are the only ones I'm truly interested in too. As for 3DS, I'm only interested in Fire Emblem, and at that, I don't really care for SRPG's.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#23OoSubaruoOPosted 2/1/2013 11:48:32 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
kewldude475 posted...

Dating is completely optional, and only a small part of the game.

/end argument

lol what?

What version of P4G are you playing that the dating sim aspect isn't a big part of the game? By maxing out your S-links, you can make your characters much more powerful than you could by straight grinding.

But, you don't have to date them...
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#24TerotrousPosted 2/1/2013 11:48:38 AM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
Yet for Vita, all we have upcoming is Soul Sacrifice... Well at least Vita got P4G last year.

Uhh, we also have Sly 4, Ys Celceta, Valhalla Knights and Muramasa, at the very least.

Also Tales of Hearts R, Senran Kagura, Phantasy Star Online 2, and other good stuff for Japan.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#25ValzacardXPosted 2/1/2013 11:52:04 AM
Yes the 3DS is looking to have a beautiful stride this year, and maybe even bigger next year(I doubt Super Smash Bros will release this year). Monster Hunter I'm interested in as far as the 3DS version, and since I'm still building my collection I need to get more hits from last yeah that I missed. But after Fire Emblem I not looking to get anything for the 3DS in till maybe Animal Crossing is out to see what the hype is, and then Pokemon. Oh and Project X Zone

Now as far as the Vita I'm expecting some great news at E3. I was originally going to get the Soul Sacrifice bundle, but that price has went up to much, and I can't find the AC bundle anywhere, then The Fire Emblem 3DS bundle get's announced, and then Pokemon...

I will pick up one though as its a great system that just needs more games.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#26lunchEATSyouPosted 2/1/2013 12:02:18 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...

But, you don't have to date them...

No, but the dating-sim rules still apply. You try to pick the best dialogue option; you get rewarded with regular gifts and gifts that come in the form of enhanced ablitities for their Personas.

I dont know why this is so hard for people to accept this about P4G.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#27AceGamer11xPosted 2/1/2013 12:04:32 PM
DarkIVloon posted...
k

---
Your mom, She did it...It's not my fault.
#28EvilSock1990Posted 2/1/2013 12:09:54 PM
GE2 is also on the psp so there is no reason to buy a vita for that.
#29AppleJockRidaPosted 2/1/2013 12:29:26 PM
The Vita is a much btter portable in terms of hardware and multimedia capabilities. In terms of games it is also much better simply bcquse or th metal gear solid HD collection. That alone is better than everything the 3ds has and probably will ever have combined. Those are some of the greatest games of all time put on one system in hd.
#30DonomegaPosted 2/1/2013 12:31:37 PM
Bragging the 3DS is better then the PSVita is like bragging you scored on your honeymoon :P
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816