I hate to admit it.

#51AppleJockRidaPosted 2/1/2013 1:50:51 PM(edited)
When nintendo announces a brand new non-stylus controlled zelda, starfox, f zero, donkey kong country, donkey kong vs mario gba, etc. wake me up. Im not interersted in pokemon, animal crossing, monster hunter or fire emblem. Ive got plenty of fire emblems and baldurs gates on my iPad mini fir $10.
#52ShenanigansMan2Posted 2/1/2013 1:50:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxlhyX-4qKI
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#53KingJaggiPosted 2/1/2013 1:52:55 PM
AppleJockRida posted...
When nintendo announces a brand new non-stylus controlled zelda, starfox, f zero, donkey kong country, donkey kong vs mario gba, etc. wake me up. Im not interersted in pokemon, animal crossing, monster hunter or fire emblem. Ive got plenty of fire emblems and baldurs gates on my iPad mini fir $10.

Fire emblem is on the iPad where ?
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#54Spencer5976Posted 2/1/2013 1:56:31 PM
I own a Vita, and at this point I wish I had bought a 3DS. The only game I've been playing is P4G and see no light at the end of the tunnel. Sony will announce Playstation 4 or whatever it's gonna be called, and they will mismanage it just like the PS3 and Vita.
#55lunchEATSyouPosted 2/1/2013 2:05:29 PM
kewldude475 posted...

I'm going to assume you don't know what the word "dating" means, and just ignore your stupid as hell posts.

The "dating" aspect I am talking about is about is in regards to video games, not real-life, breh.

A reasonable user would make a counter-argument as to why P4G doesn't have "dating-sim" elements; instead you choose the "Derp" option.

I like how you get upset every time someone even thinks that the 3DS could have better games than the Vita. I have you pegged as one of the reasonable Pro-Vita users, but you sometimes do your best to come across like Lume or Natureboy.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#56Clutch716Posted 2/1/2013 2:55:29 PM
Every time I see a 3ds vs PSvita argument I keep reminding myself of how many vita commercials I see with Sony saying the vita is like a portable ps3. I've talked to someone who owns a vita and not a 3ds and he tells he how disappointed he is in the vita because of how short assassins creed 3 and uncharted were. I love the 3ds because it doesn't try to be a portable Wii, its different.
#57kewldude475Posted 2/1/2013 3:18:22 PM(edited)
lunchEATSyou posted...
kewldude475 posted...

I'm going to assume you don't know what the word "dating" means, and just ignore your stupid as hell posts.

The "dating" aspect I am talking about is about is in regards to video games, not real-life, breh.

A reasonable user would make a counter-argument as to why P4G doesn't have "dating-sim" elements; instead you choose the "Derp" option.

I like how you get upset every time someone even thinks that the 3DS could have better games than the Vita. I have you pegged as one of the reasonable Pro-Vita users, but you sometimes do your best to come across like Lume or Natureboy.

Please quote me where I said Persona 4 didn't have dating sim elements. On second thought, don't, because we both know I never said that. I said that dating was optional, and only a small part of the game.

You could have just said "Yeah, I shouldn't have called it a dating sim, just a highschool sim" but no, I guess you had to go with whatever made the game sound worse. Also, Spirit and Goon are the only ones who can even compare to Lume.

Quite honestly, as a Sony fan, Lume embarrasses our fanbase. I may like Sony more than Nintendo overall, I'll admit that, but Lume is pretty much delusional, saying things like "PS3, PSP, and Vita ALMOST outsold the 3DS! Sony family wins again!"
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#58Mascara_SnakePosted 2/1/2013 3:48:27 PM
Since people are apparently arguing about this, I'll just point out this fact: You don't have to date anyone in Persona 4. If you want to get stronger via social links, you'll need to socialize with various characters, but of the characters that you can date, there is always the option to not date them and just be buds.

Thus, as that other dude was saying, the dating option is a small part of the game, and it's just that: an option.
---
Steam: Giever
3DS: 2707-2677-5299
#59BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/1/2013 3:54:08 PM
Loshadt posted...
P4G is better than anything the 3DS is offering this year except Pokemon.

I dont have a Vita yet but i really want one for P4G. That game is so awesome.

/opinions

Personally I'm not a big fan of the persona series. I really hate to toss this word around, but it's way too goddamn weaboo for me.

I'll play some REALLY Japanese games, but I draw the line at high school dating sims.

Wait Ive never played Persona but every Sony/Vita fan brings it up. Its a dating game?!
---
Greatness comes from within
#60kewldude475Posted 2/1/2013 3:56:48 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Loshadt posted...
P4G is better than anything the 3DS is offering this year except Pokemon.

I dont have a Vita yet but i really want one for P4G. That game is so awesome.

/opinions

Personally I'm not a big fan of the persona series. I really hate to toss this word around, but it's way too goddamn weaboo for me.

I'll play some REALLY Japanese games, but I draw the line at high school dating sims.

Wait Ive never played Persona but every Sony/Vita fan brings it up. Its a dating game?!

It's a highschool simulator and turn based dungeon crawler rolled into one. And you can date female companions, though with some, you have to say the right things.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475