I hate to admit it.

#61BoomerTheGreatPosted 2/1/2013 4:12:17 PM
kewldude475 posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Loshadt posted...
P4G is better than anything the 3DS is offering this year except Pokemon.

I dont have a Vita yet but i really want one for P4G. That game is so awesome.

/opinions

Personally I'm not a big fan of the persona series. I really hate to toss this word around, but it's way too goddamn weaboo for me.

I'll play some REALLY Japanese games, but I draw the line at high school dating sims.

Wait Ive never played Persona but every Sony/Vita fan brings it up. Its a dating game?!

It's a highschool simulator and turn based dungeon crawler rolled into one. And you can date female companions, though with some, you have to say the right things.

Sounds a bit weird. What game could you call similar
---
Greatness comes from within
#62sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:38:28 PM
Holy crap, i didn't expect the thread to get so many hits. I expected to get like 1 page and it would die from there.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#63mralspspPosted 2/1/2013 4:41:16 PM
sesshomaru_55 posted...
Holy crap, i didn't expect the thread to get so many hits. I expected to get like 1 page and it would die from there.

Expect it when it comes to Vita vs 3DS talk.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#64lunchEATSyouPosted 2/1/2013 4:48:23 PM
kewldude475 posted...

Please quote me where I said Persona 4 didn't have dating sim elements. On second thought, don't, because we both know I never said that. I said that dating was optional, and only a small part of the game.

You could have just said "Yeah, I shouldn't have called it a dating sim, just a highschool sim" but no, I guess you had to go with whatever made the game sound worse. Also, Spirit and Goon are the only ones who can even compare to Lume

Alright I was wrong to call it a dating sim. But that was not my point at all. I was saying the sim aspects were important because learning each character's backstory and motivations were great due to the game's writing and because of the exclusive combat bonuses you unlock.

Also, I never implied that the sim aspect was a bad thing at all. It is part of P4G's charm.

Quite honestly, as a Sony fan, Lume embarrasses our fanbase. I may like Sony more than Nintendo overall, I'll admit that, but Lume is pretty much delusional, saying things like "PS3, PSP, and Vita ALMOST outsold the 3DS! Sony family wins again!"

Yeah, I apologize for comparing you to those nutters. Interesting side note: Lume has made his way to NeoGAF now -_-
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#65sesshomaru_55(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:00:00 PM(edited)
I didn't make this thread to start a Versus wars, I own both the 3DS XL and PS Vita, and to be honest I love the Vita way more than the 3DS, but unless the Vita starts sh*tting out some amazing non-port games this year the 3DS is not even going to have a competition.
---
PSN - Tack06
Gamertag - Tack06
#66kewldude475Posted 2/1/2013 5:01:15 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Alright I was wrong to call it a dating sim. But that was not my point at all. I was saying the sim aspects were important because learning each character's backstory and motivations were great due to the game's writing and because of the exclusive combat bonuses you unlock.

Also, I never implied that the sim aspect was a bad thing at all. It is part of P4G's charm.

Oh I see, I misinterpreted that. Usually when I see people say it's a dating sim, they use it to say it's bad.

Yeah, I apologize for comparing you to those nutters. Interesting side note: Lume has made his way to NeoGAF now -_-

It's okay man :)
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#67kukingina2Posted 2/1/2013 5:05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#68kewldude475Posted 2/1/2013 5:08:19 PM
BoomerTheGreat posted...
kewldude475 posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Loshadt posted...
P4G is better than anything the 3DS is offering this year except Pokemon.

I dont have a Vita yet but i really want one for P4G. That game is so awesome.

/opinions

Personally I'm not a big fan of the persona series. I really hate to toss this word around, but it's way too goddamn weaboo for me.

I'll play some REALLY Japanese games, but I draw the line at high school dating sims.

Wait Ive never played Persona but every Sony/Vita fan brings it up. Its a dating game?!

It's a highschool simulator and turn based dungeon crawler rolled into one. And you can date female companions, though with some, you have to say the right things.

Sounds a bit weird. What game could you call similar

I guess Persona 3. About it as far as I know, It's pretty unique.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#69DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/1/2013 5:11:03 PM
I guess Persona 3. About it as far as I know, It's pretty unique.

Most Megami Tensei games are fairly unique. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#70MagnetoWnedPosted 2/2/2013 12:19:19 PM
kewldude475 posted...
MagnetoWned posted...
Let's take a look at the upcoming Vita games:
Sly 4 [port]
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus [port]
MLB 13: The Show [port]
DoA 5 [port]
Soul Sacrifice
Dragon's Crown [port?]
Killzone: Mercenary

And 3DS:
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Etrian Odyssey IV
Castlevania LoS 2
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate [expansion/port?]
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
SMT: Soul Hackers
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pokemon X/Y
Project X Zone

lol..

It's only an expansion when it's on the 3DS. Got it.

"Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is an expansion of the Wii title Monster Hunter 3 (Tri), released on the Nintendo 3DS alongside a Wii U version that supports 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolution graphical output."